Nebraska vs an undefeated Oregon

If we got Oregon in the Rose Bowl, I'd be tempted not to watch. Not only would their offense hang 50 points on us, their D would force several turnovers and probably prevent us from even reaching the 23 Mich held us to. No disrespect to our guys, but Oregon is on a completely different level.

They're defense is solid, but it's not spectacular by any means. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think we lose badly, but I think our offense would do fairly well. 30+ points and 400 yards at least...

Not a chance if their starters play the whole game. Most starters are gone by mid to late 2nd quarter, supposedly all Dline and Oline by mid 3rd quarter. They have won their games impressively with backups playing most of the game. We have yet to see them really roll I think. Maybe tomorrow as there are supposedly hard feelings between Kiffen and Kelly.

Plus the bigger the point spread the more preasure they put on Notre Dame as they will have comon opponents twice.

There are plenty of ND fans in the LA area, have seen them represent quite well against the Trojans. Notre Dame travels well. They would fill up the stadium I think.

If they end up in the Rose Bowl, they would be even more butt hurt than Oregon. Remember they are Notre Dame.

I would not mind seeing them in a game, just really do not see us being competitive with Oregon.

What? What an unabashed lie. No one likes Nd out here. The majority of Ca residents are, -PAC 8(10)(12) alums who hate Notre Dame. -alums of lesser CA schools who pick a PAC 12 team to follow and by proxy hate Nd, or are transplants from another area who....hates ND.

Seriously, your views border on the insane.

If we got Oregon in the Rose Bowl, I'd be tempted not to watch. Not only would their offense hang 50 points on us, their D would force several turnovers and probably prevent us from even reaching the 23 Mich held us to. No disrespect to our guys, but Oregon is on a completely different level.

They're defense is solid, but it's not spectacular by any means. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think we lose badly, but I think our offense would do fairly well. 30+ points and 400 yards at least...

Ohhh, I don't think so. Their defense is the best they've had maybe ever. Lots of fast guys all over the field. The vast majority of the points and yards they've given up this season has come after halftime when their 3rd and 4th string guys are in.

There are plenty of ND fans in the LA area, have seen them represent quite well against the Trojans. Notre Dame travels well. They would fill up the stadium I think.

If they end up in the Rose Bowl, they would be even more butt hurt than Oregon. Remember they are Notre Dame.

I would not mind seeing them in a game, just really do not see us being competitive with Oregon.

What? What an unabashed lie. No one likes Nd out here. The majority of Ca residents are, -PAC 8(10)(12) alums who hate Notre Dame. -alums of lesser CA schools who pick a PAC 12 team to follow and by proxy hate Nd, or are transplants from another area who....hates ND.

Seriously, your views border on the insane.

I remember when Oregon State beat Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowl. There were way more OSU fans there than Notre Dame fans. And we're talking the Fiesta Bowl here.

We on the left coast do not like Notre Dame and never understand why they are always ranked. Their main fan base is in Indiana and the northeast.

They are the largest fan base in the world, do you guys ever go to a game that is not Nebraska.

Have you been to an SC/Notre Dame game?

Insane, try looking in a mirror.

I have, my whole family is (are) USC alums. Its usually about 80/20 USC fans. Better if USC's good, worse if theyre bad.

Facts suck.

More SC math I see. Hell you can not even sell out the stadium when you are winning MNC. I have attended 3 ND/SC games, sure looked a lot closer to me, but I have no alligance to either so you maybe right.

After thinking about ND, if they should end up in the Rose Bowl, they will not be happy about it either. If they are undefeated, they will not be happy about playing in the Rose Bowl, so fans may not show up. So I will give you that.

There are a lot of ND fans in SoCal, as most of us are transplants from the midwest it seems. I think I would rather see us play ND than any of the Pac 12 as most will have multiple losses, unless someone knocks off Oregon, but if that happened I guess that team would be in the Rose Bowl. It is kind of a mess for sure.

Sorry about the smart remark Polo, we just never seem to see eye to eye. I like that in you.

After seeing what Oregon's offense is doing to USC so far tonight, I think I would crap my pants if we had to play them.

That offense is so doggone efficient. The only way i see slowing them is through a tremendous FRONT 7, especially at the D-Line. Their players aren't getting touched until they are 5 yards down field.