Nebraska vs an undefeated Oregon

After seeing what Oregon's offense is doing to USC so far tonight, I think I would crap my pants if we had to play them.

That offense is so doggone efficient. The only way i see slowing them is through a tremendous FRONT 7, especially at the D-Line. Their players aren't getting touched until they are 5 yards down field.

It's really incredible what they are able to do against some defenses that are actually decent. That's why I'm rooting for them and Bama to go undefeated because that National Championship game would be dynamite to the eyes!

After seeing what Oregon's offense is doing to USC so far tonight, I think I would crap my pants if we had to play them.

That offense is so doggone efficient. The only way i see slowing them is through a tremendous FRONT 7, especially at the D-Line. Their players aren't getting touched until they are 5 yards down field.

It's really incredible what they are able to do against some defenses that are actually decent. That's why I'm rooting for them and Bama to go undefeated because that National Championship game would be dynamite to the eyes!

I would love to see that game. We are not ready to play this Oregon team. Bo is building speed on D but he needs a few more years to develop it. Do not want any part of this Oregon team. I think they would put 70 on us.

My goodness...as much of a sunshine pumper as I am...and I pumped a bit on this thread just the other day....watching them (Oregon) tonight just makes me a little bit sick in the stomach thinking about a game against them. Bottom line though...I still would like to see it. A "nothing to lose / everything to win" game for us and "defining loss / well they should have won" game for them.

I must admit, I was impressed that SC never gave up. Oregon is in dynasty mode I think. They are developing a defense and their offense is offensive. lol I want them to win the MNC, under no circumstance do I even want to see a SEC team in the MNC game. I know they will be there, but hoping for LSU to beat Bama. That would give them 3 in four years. We have that now, and I can see them going 4 in 5 if they win it this year.

If we got Oregon in the Rose Bowl, I'd be tempted not to watch. Not only would their offense hang 50 points on us, their D would force several turnovers and probably prevent us from even reaching the 23 Mich held us to. No disrespect to our guys, but Oregon is on a completely different level.

If Nebraska was playing Oregon with one week to prepare I might be inclined to agree.

However, Nebraska vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl with 5 weeks to prepare evens out the odds.

If we got Oregon in the Rose Bowl, I'd be tempted not to watch. Not only would their offense hang 50 points on us, their D would force several turnovers and probably prevent us from even reaching the 23 Mich held us to. No disrespect to our guys, but Oregon is on a completely different level.

If Nebraska was playing Oregon with one week to prepare I might be inclined to agree.

However, Nebraska vs Oregon in the Rose Bowl with 5 weeks to prepare evens out the odds.

Like South Carolina and Washington? This Oregon team blows out this Nebraska team no matter where or when they play. USC gave up the most points and yards in their history. Oregon's defense had their first bad game, but Taylor can't throw like Barkley.

My heart tells me Nebraska could compete with Oregon in the Rose. We'd need a little help with turnovers. My head tells me it could get ugly if we commit a few turnovers as has been the case in big games. I could see us having problems with how they spread the field with their speed. Our young quicker LB's haven't been on the big stage enough to not get stage fright. Some have said if Bo has 5 weeks to prepare, he could find a way to stop them. Remember, Coach Kelly has 5 weeks to prepare for us as well. We could probably put up some points on them, but in a scoring race I'm afraid we loose the battle. That being said I wouldn't be afraid to see us play the Ducks.