In order for the 'Huskers to win on Saturday at MSU they have to be very consisent on both offense and defense. MSU is a good team, much better than their record indicates. Look what they did to the Wisonsin ground game on the road last week. This game is much bigger to the 'Huskers than it is for MSU. NU needs to protect the ball and get a good flow on offense. This would be a huge win on the road for Pelini and Big Red Nation. If we win this one we are almost a lock to play Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship game. Lets get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........... we are almost a lock to play Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship game. Lets get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not so fast my friend". Remaining Leaders games:

Hoosiers 1W-3L: vs.Iowa, vs.Wisc, @PSU, @Purdue

Badgers 3W-2L: @Indiana, vs.tOSU, @PSU

I guaranteed Badgers (off-week) intensely study Hoosiers film

& Trying to find out who their starting QB is going to be. If its Danny O'brien, we may see a Nebraska vs Indiana game in Indy. Them losing Joe Stave for the season hurt them more than anything.

........... we are almost a lock to play Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship game. Lets get er done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Not so fast my friend". Remaining Leaders games..........

LOL ! :rollin

Check Wikipedia Corso article, in particular, see Lee's biographical details.

Probably true.

addem: Now changed this morning. Yesterday, Lee's bio showed he was born in 1909, age 103