Ameer hurt?

From what i hear, Burkhead will not play today, Ameer will get the start.

One thing that really worries me, our offense is pretty banged up, and we are going against a pretty stout defense. So I am praying that every Husker (offense and defense) comes away from this game without a serious injury. Dobson, we need you to keep those guys healthy week to week.

From what i hear, Burkhead will not play today, Ameer will get the start.

One thing that really worries me, our offense is pretty banged up, and we are going against a pretty stout defense. So I am praying that every Husker (offense and defense) comes away from this game without a serious injury. Dobson, we need you to keep those guys healthy week to week.

Indeed, and I am not sure why we would even allow Ameer to play with an injury. Its not like we don't have 3 good backs to feed the ball too as well. Heard, Cross and Janovich should be able to take care of business.

I just hope if we do play Ameer, he is truly 100%. Not worth the risk in my opinion.

Twitter is blowing up that Ameer is suited up and out there warming up so we'll have to see if he still starts or they still give Braylon the nod if Ameer's really dinged up. Just don't like how the line has been moving on this game in the last 12 hours in MSU's favor, makes me think something is afoot. Also according to Sip, Ameer is taking handoffs and looking healthy, good news to hear.

I hope we can get out of this game with these guys being so banged up. Bell went out last week because it appeared he took a shot to the testicles.............never a fun shot in a football game or life for that matter. Heard has the most natural skills out of all the guys at running back and Cross is just a beast. We have the depth there, but if one more of those guys gets banged up we're in trouble! I just hope Martinez protects that ankle because if we lose him, say bye-bye to the season Husker fans.

I honestly don't expect Rex back until the bowl game. If we could have him for the CCG (assuming we take care of business and get there) then I will be happy. He deserves one before he graduates.

Definately agree with this, I think he'll have a good chance to get back if we make it to the B1G championship. Would love to see him have a huge game on that level and then an additional huge game if we were to go to the Rose Bowl, but you never know what might happen.

I'm a little more worried about our WRs being healthy for this one. I get the feeling MSU will force us to pass a lot.

Nothing against Abdullah, but I think we'd be alright with Heard and Cross in the backfield if it comes to that. Obviously I hope Abdullah's ready to go, but if it's not, I don't think there's any reason to risk getting him hurt worse.

I hope we can get out of this game with these guys being so banged up. Bell went out last week because it appeared he took a shot to the testicles.............never a fun shot in a football game or life for that matter. Heard has the most natural skills out of all the guys at running back and Cross is just a beast. We have the depth there, but if one more of those guys gets banged up we're in trouble! I just hope Martinez protects that ankle because if we lose him, say bye-bye to the season Husker fans.

Where's the love for Ronny Kellogg?

cM2O1.png

C'mon man.

cM2O1.png

C'mon man.

I have no faith in him unless he proves it on the field..................practice means nothing and handing the ball off in clean-up duty means nothing.

cM2O1.png

C'mon man.

You monster, I spit "water" all over my computer screen!