PJ Smith tackle on Bell.

Not a big fan of Smith either, mostly because he has had tackling problems in the past (especially open field tackles). Today, i give him major respect for improving on that aspect of his game.

We'll have a lot of experience in the secondary next year, I would expect a lot of bodies to move around. Andrew Green, Ciante Evans, Mo Seisay, Charles Jackson, Harvey Jackson, Corey Cooper, Stanley Baptiste.

PJ has played lights out for us since conf play started. Made a ton of tackles, and been a real ball hawk. Maybe nobody noticed, but the guy Leveon Bell is real hard to bring down. He's one of the most bruising runners in the B10. PJ did well to tackle the guy without much YAC.

• Fire 1

PJ has played lights out for us since conf play started. Made a ton of tackles, and been a real ball hawk. Maybe nobody noticed, but the guy Leveon Bell is real hard to bring down. He's one of the most bruising runners in the B10. PJ did well to tackle the guy without much YAC.

^^^^^^ This. Bell is a bruiser. Kind of surprised PJ didn't get carted off after that hit.

We'll have a lot of experience in the secondary next year, I would expect a lot of bodies to move around. Andrew Green, Ciante Evans, Mo Seisay, Charles Jackson, Harvey Jackson, Corey Cooper, Stanley Baptiste.

Agreed. Though the 2014 campaign, as it appears on paper, may be a tad light in the talent department for secondary players...but hey, that's why JuCos in Kansas were created, yes?

Agreed. Though the 2014 campaign, as it appears on paper, may be a tad light in the talent department for secondary players...but hey, that's why JuCos in Kansas were created, yes?

We have a couple of guys coming in that could be really special. I'm not worried about the secondary.