Game replay

Didn't notice this so much yesterday but did during the replay. ON every penalty they did a double screen of the ref on one side and Bo on the other. I'm a Bo guy but this is a result of Bo acting like a child after every penalty. I don't watch enough other football to notice if they do this to other coaches, I'm guessing they don't. And they will keep doing it until Bo learns to show a little composure.

Didn't notice this so much yesterday but did during the replay. ON every penalty they did a double screen of the ref on one side and Bo on the other. I'm a Bo guy but this is a result of Bo acting like a child after every penalty. I don't watch enough other football to notice if they do this to other coaches, I'm guessing they don't. And they will keep doing it until Bo learns to show a little composure.

I noticed this during the LSU Alabama game. The screen would pan to Saban to see his reaction after plays a lot. I wonder why?

I noticed this during the LSU Alabama game. The screen would pan to Saban to see his reaction after plays a lot. I wonder why?

Its good to know they do it to other coaches I guess.

This will happen once the garbage officiating becomes at least a shadow of competent.

I don't have problem with Bo yelling at the refs. He has managed to keep short and to the point. Hasn't pulled anything nearly as bad as the A&M game.

Did you ever hear that deal last year where Bo came out and said that the ref of that A&M game told him, early in the game, that "we're hosing you guys tonight. No way youre winning this game". So obviously that set Bo off from the get go that night. I believe it too. That game was just too obvious to be anything other than an agenda.

• Fire 3

I don't have problem with Bo yelling at the refs. He has managed to keep short and to the point. Hasn't pulled anything nearly as bad as the A&M game.

Did you ever hear that deal last year where Bo came out and said that the ref of that A&M game told him, early in the game, that "we're hosing you guys tonight. No way youre winning this game". So obviously that set Bo off from the get go that night. I believe it too. That game was just too obvious to be anything other than an agenda.

I remember something being said about that. Agree.

I want to find a link. it was reported on sports nightly in the summer of 2011, during our first trip to Big 10 media days I think. If I recall, it was during a discussion about a very lengthy sit down between Bo and Tom Shatel, where Bo revealed a lot of things from behind the scenes, which was shocking.

I want to find a link. it was reported on sports nightly in the summer of 2011, during our first trip to Big 10 media days I think. If I recall, it was during a discussion about a very lengthy sit down between Bo and Tom Shatel, where Bo revealed a lot of things from behind the scenes, which was shocking.

I believe it was a Sipple article that you are refering to. None of the people that I have spoken to that would know will confirm or deny it either. That in my opinion is very telling.