Video of MSU players being mean doodoo heads

Landlord

Your missing my point, obviously.

sd'sker, maybe saying Stafford was a thug was the wrong word to use, but like I said, his actions on the field were uncalled for.

You are really hard to read and are always bitching. Do you like anyone on the team, or are any of them good enough for you? Go back to the 90's NICKi

I've disagreed with Nick on a few things, but one thing I have not seen him do is bitch.

Disagreements come with being on a forum, and if I am wrong, I will admit it. Using the word "thug" wasn't the correct term for Stafford, but it is what it is. I find it unacceptable, while others think its ok. I could be wrong about him grabbing his junk as well, I am so over it, I could honestly care less lol.

Who actually used the word dirty? Because a lot of you are saying it isn't dirty, but I certainly never used that term.

Um, so what exactly was your intention on showing these plays? Half of which were perfectly legal and it is football isn't it? You certainly implied that they were trying to intentionally go after a players healing injury, etc. It makes Nebraska fans look like a bunch of pussies. Just my opinion. Enjoy your positive rep points though.

• Fire 1

Alright so I'm assuming flipping off the bench is bad but what these guys say to each other during the game is ok? I'd love for you to hear what these players say to each other in the trenches and then talk about them 'representing' Nebraska. Come on, it goes on everywhere. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Stafford flippin the bird but it doesn't really bother me either way.

Alright so I'm assuming flipping off the bench is bad but what these guys say to each other during the game is ok? I'd love for you to hear what these players say to each other in the trenches and then talk about them 'representing' Nebraska. Come on, it goes on everywhere. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Stafford flippin the bird but it doesn't really bother me either way.

Post # 42 clears up this misconception. You're welcome.

I wasn't aware you could hear what they say on national television... sh#t talking is always going on during the game. What you don't hear or see, doesn't hurt. Again, another person to take what was said, completely out of context.

One man's opinion here, but I kind find this video/thread whiney and (just a tad) embarassing. No disrespect to the OP, who is one of my favorite posters. Lots of sh#t goes on underneath the pile, you know? We got a bunch alphas out there doing hardcore sh#t and this game was about as brutal as they come. Reminded me of the Auburn/Clemson game a few years ago.

PIerre Allen told Arizona to suck it on national TV and it didn't make me think any of less of him. I

• Fire 1