SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

i dont really care too much with the recruiting services... i kinda like the web layout on rivals i guess the best but doesnt scout right now have us pretty high in their team rankings...?? higher than rivals does... soooo i guess we can kinda like them?? but then again their info must be all wrong right??!! hahaha

True that. I think Scout has us rated as #13 or #14 class right now, how bad could they be? lol

I really like this prospect. He has great athleticism for his size. He is light on his feet and brings a powerful impact at the point of contact. If we are able to get him to commit to Nebraska it will be a recruiting win. Hopefully he is able to adjust to the college game, continue to develop and become a good player. Hoping he becomes a Nebraska Cornhusker!

Visiting this weekend, just might commit on his visit.

I hope he does. I finally got around to watching his highlights on hudl, and he looks pretty dominant. I'm not sure what his competition level is, but I'd love to see him N and see what type of player he can become here.

Visiting this weekend, just might commit on his visit.

I hope he does. I finally got around to watching his highlights on hudl, and he looks pretty dominant. I'm not sure what his competition level is, but I'd love to see him N and see what type of player he can become here.

The competition is average to below average. It is middle of the road kansas HS. Not to say he doesn't have a solid skill set, but it will be a change for him when he isn't the biggest, strongest, AND fastest kid on the field.

Ya, he has a great base. The other thing i think that will help is he really seems to have a motor and good work ethic. He knows hes not playing the best competition but that doesnt stop him from working hard and just using his talent. The absolute 2 hardest things to find in recruits and something you cant coach he already has. Motor and work ethic.

The competition is average to below average. It is middle of the road kansas HS. Not to say he doesn't have a solid skill set, but it will be a change for him when he isn't the biggest, strongest, AND fastest kid on the field.

they took ark city to the woodshed 28-0. and the ark valley-chisolm trail league is better than middle of the road kansas hs football. not sure why you compared missouri football to kansas football either.

they took ark city to the woodshed 28-0. and the ark valley-chisolm trail league is better than middle of the road kansas hs football. not sure why you compared missouri football to kansas football either.

I meant middle of the road missouri HS football. simple mistake... I'm not knocking the kid, but the competition he is playing poor. He still has the measurables but will undergo a learning curve when he is no longer the best athlete on the field.