SIGNED DT Maliek Collins

Ndamukong Suh's bench max was 300 coming out of high school.

No sh#t!! Didn't know that. Man our varsity football team had 5 people who benched over four hundred and two of them were juniors. Oh and I was in a class d school. Maybe it was the farm kids in us IDK, but none of us were division I material.

And what class D school was this?

The biggest issue these big guys have is often times a lot of their weight is fat. i.e. jay guy. They get to campus and they still eat fried chicken and mcdonalds and other fast food restaurants (I see them tweet about it all the time) and it hurts their development. They have to carry the right weight. SUH was all muscle, he wasn't very fat. Some of these DT's are fat. if they want to be great... they have to translate discipline over into the food they eat in addition to the weight room, classroom, and field.

Ndamukong Suh's bench max was 300 coming out of high school.

No sh#t!! Didn't know that. Man our varsity football team had 5 people who benched over four hundred and two of them were juniors. Oh and I was in a class d school. Maybe it was the farm kids in us IDK, but none of us were division I material.

And what class D school was this?

I would rather not say where I am from, but it was during our strings of State titles and we had a great weight lifting coach and power lifting team as well.