Secondary Logos

I want to say that the official name of the colors are still Scarlet and Cream but the colors listed on this sheet are the technical names for the colors for printing services and signage and the like.

Also, suck on deez NUts, Northwestern.

Yeah, I am sure you are right. I loved it when the football helmets were a hue of cream before changing to bright, white helmets recently (in the past 10-15 years).

I'm so glad to see the University ditch that secondary logo they tried several years ago. I couldn't stand it. It looked like something a kindergartner would quickly put together.

That's really funny considering the now "old" secondary logo had perfect lines and a slab serif font, while the new one is actually cursive.

I dig the Huskers script, but I dig it from back when it was good. Think they could have come up with something better now, and also kept that as an alt retro logo when applicable.

I want to say that the official name of the colors are still Scarlet and Cream but the colors listed on this sheet are the technical names for the colors for printing services and signage and the like.

Also, suck on deez NUts, Northwestern.

I still say that we should have a unique rivalry trophy with Northwestern, in that the loser cannot use 'NU' during the next school year in their media and has to communicate as such to sporting media outlets and reflect this in their media guides.

No bronze and wood thingamajig, it's something that hits right at home with Northwestern (as they're a media/journalism school), and it's good natured fun.

I wasn't a big fan of the script Huskers, but it is way better than the new one that has been scrapped.

I am liking the script Huskers on the basketball uni's this year, so maybe it's a bit of nostalgia that I like.

I still don't like the new Herbie. Give me the old, fat, blonde Herbie in the overalls.

I would be very disappointed if "cream" isn't considered a school color anymore. It's always been scarlet and cream to me, damnit!!!

+1 on that. The new Herbie looks like bad clip art of an early-2000s d-bag. I cringe every time ESPN uses that logo in their title bumps.