Suh Voted NFL's Dirtiest Player for the Second Straight Year

For the second straight year, Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh has been voted the NFL's dirtiest player in a poll of players by the Sporting News.

Suh, no stranger to fines since he entered the league in 2010, received 32 votes in the poll that included 103 players. Last year, Suh got 36 votes in the poll that reached 111 players.

http://espn.go.com/n...rting-news-poll

Every team would love to have Suh on their roster even if he plays a bit rougher than most other players.

This is why I don't watch ESPN. All overblown media BS. ESPN has gotten football fans convinced that every hard hit is dirty. It's turned into a witch hunt. Not to mention if people were really worried about hard hits having long lasting effects, they would be concerned with tight ends, fullbacks and linemen. Not QB's and receivers. When I hear ESPN use the term "Dirty Play," I hear Fox News saying Obama's a muslim. It's all about what sells.

I think Suh was held in check by coaches, friends and family at Nebraska, and by all accounts was considered a good dude that had a nasty side, because he was a good dude that had a nasty side.

Seems like as soon as he got to the NFL, the cliche that we all know is true about professional sports but don't want to admit really got to and infected his character and demeanor. You think his teammates, coaches and inner circle care about his moral uprightness? They care about wins and money. It's a shame really.

Here's to hoping Ndamukong can break free from the sad reality of what the NFL is.