*** Official Penn State Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

We are due one clunker home loss each year to a team we shouldn't lose to. I hope that "tradition" is erased this season, starting with today. One game at a time. NO mistakes and punch them in the mouth for all four quarters with no let up.

Sorry I have selective reading. Nothing to see here.

Have we lost a home game every year that we shouldn't? Yes. (Iowa St, UT, NW) It this Penn St team good? Yes. They lead the B1G in + turnovers, we are dead last. It will be a tough game. Have we put together a solid 4 quarters yet? Have we gone 6-0 since 2001?

Couldn't think of a better word that "tradition" since it seems like we always lose one. SAYING that I HOPE today if the end of this "streak" "tradition", "anomaly", "reoccurring disappointment" etc......what ever word you want to make yourself feel better.

No man there was nothing wrong with what you typed I failed to read home loss and was pointing out I hoped we got that out the way in Pasadena.

My bad. Didn't mean to come across as an a$$. I also hope we have turned the corner. Wisky unleashed the beast today against Indiana. Almost 600 yrds on the ground. I hope we see them again.