Blatchford haters--time to give some props

Maxconvert

He doesn't always get a lot of playing time, but he seems to do a good job when he does. Don't understand why anyone would bag on the guy. Don't understand why he would have "haters" (dumb word, stop using it).

You'd be surprised. We had someone last week calling the O-Line 'Barney's Bitches', IIRC.

Can't understand why people would hate on the kids--I mean, for f***s sake, they're kids who choose to give some of their years to the program we love.

That doesn't mean they never drive me crazy with their inconsistent play, but you never, ever hate them. Fans? Okay. Coaches? Yes. Chancellors? Unquestionably. Athletic Directors? Without a doubt, especially if they work in Austin.

But never the kids.

I know everyone has loved to rag on Justin Blatchford as the unathletic white guy DB who doesn't belong on the field, but the guy had a hel of a game in coverage today. Recognize!

Great game

Great game because PSU has no play-makers, the same reason Fisher looked so good against Michigan when Robinson went out of the game.

I know everyone has loved to rag on Justin Blatchford as the unathletic white guy DB who doesn't belong on the field, but the guy had a hel of a game in coverage today. Recognize!

Great game

Great game because PSU has no play-makers, the same reason Fisher looked so good against Michigan when Robinson went out of the game.

Of course. eyeswear2allthatsholy