How many 'Huskerboard' members played football?

funhusker

How Many  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Played high school and college....I thought my coaches in high school were crazy, but when I stopped foot on the college field my high school coaches were normal.

My high schoo,coach grabbed me by the facemask and told me to stop being a pu&&y when my finger was dislocated and I was asking hi. To put it back in....I pulled on it and somehow got back in place.

My college coaches were flat out crazy.....so many stories!!! My online coach is now a head coach at a major DII school in Missouri...I wonder if he is still pulling the craziness he did with us?!

People need to toughen up....you make a mistake , you better be ready to get called on it!

I'm not sure that this poll proves anything. There are several coaches in college and the NFL who never played football. It's not everything.

It's not asking about X's and O's, but rather an understanding of the intensity and behavior that goes along with football.

I believe Mike Leach understands the intensity and behavior that goes along with football despite not playing the game...

I'm not sure that this poll proves anything. There are several coaches in college and the NFL who never played football. It's not everything.

It's not asking about X's and O's, but rather an understanding of the intensity and behavior that goes along with football.

I believe Mike Leach understands the intensity and behavior that goes along with football despite not playing the game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/marquess-wilson-quits-washington-states-accuses-mike-leach-015639794--ncaaf.html

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Only sophomore in high school, WR/S, 5'11, 160lbs. I quit mostly due to my STRICT coach who among other factors. he required a butch hair style for every players......keep in mind, butch haircut was very rare in early '70 era. Plus he was much worse than Bo's demeanor equivalent to Marine drill sergeant in basic training. In fact, his face was similar to R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket movie. Besides, I was pursuing motocross skills at the time.

BTW in my high school era, I didn't pay attention at all for Huskers program, only 200 miles away. Use to be Notre Dame fan.