How many 'Huskerboard' members played football?

funhusker

How Many  

191 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm getting really tired of the 'most knowledgable' fans acting like kindergarteners when officials and coaches make questionable calls or comments.

For example: "Stafford hates Pelini", "Did we deserve the win?", and so on.....

How many members have actually played at a level that they might understand the exchange between player and coach? I'm not saying one coaching method is better than the other, but chances are most of us that played have a connection with Bo's style...

Plenty of idiots who played football just like non-football types. Insignificant question...

BTW I didn't play football...hockey. But I find that my years studying organizational behavior has more applications to sport than any experience with an athletic team I was ever part of.

Insignificant post.

played and lettered at Goodland High school. love the game too death and study it all the time.

Goodland Ks?

I had an english teacher in HS that coached there in the mid 2000's. He came to my school to coach but didnt get the job my senior year. Wish he would have, our coach my senior year was terrible!

I played ball in HS and then went on to college to play, but tore my hamstring and had a kid, so needless to say my priorities changed and football wasn't at the top anymore. I wish I would have stuck it out tho. The RS seniors that won the D2 national championship last year was my recruiting class!