Should Tom Osborne lead the team out of the Tunnel?

ladyhawke

let that man run out and lead. Let that man do whatever. Just never ask him on who he thinks is going to win a game and the spread. His opinion will cost you big time! Me delivering a a pizza to him during the Cowboys/bills superbowl. think 1992. I followed his advice and laid heavy on the bills. Dallas destroyed.

I didn't see anyone post this anywhere so ehre is what the university emailed people in east stadium yesterday.

We need your help!

At the last home football game tomorrow, we have a SURPRISE card stunt planned. All season ticket holders sitting in the East Stadium (except those in the balcony) are asked to play a very important role in making the stunt a success. In order to make the biggest impression, we ask that you do not share our plans publicly until after the game.

The card show will occur when the band plays Hail Varsity during pregame. This is the last song of the pregame band show which will begin immediately after senior introductions at approximately 2:20 p.m. Please make plans now to be in your seats ready to assist us no later than 2:00 p.m. The cards will be pre-placed on your seats and card stunt cue card leaders will be in position in front of each section of East Stadium. Therefore, immediately after the National Anthem is performed during pregame, please be ready to pay attention and follow the signals of the leaders. They will cue you with directions on when to sit, when to hold up the card side 1, and when to flip the cards to side 2. There is also information printed on the cards. The card show is staged to face the press box (west) and plans are in place to capture this very special moment on video and still photos.

Thank you for your assistance, we could not do it without you. If you have passed your East Stadium tickets on to others, please also pass on this information.

Thank you and Go Big Red!

As much as I appreciate Tom and everything he's done for the University, I feel like it would heavily overshadow the seniors. I don't think Tom would want to do that.

That's exactly what Tom said. The focus should remain on the game and the players.

I'll say it again. Any kind of special celebration really isn't for TO it's for the fans. TO doesn't need the limelight but the fans want to honor him.

I didn't see anyone post this anywhere so ehre is what the university emailed people in east stadium yesterday.

We need your help!

At the last home football game tomorrow, we have a SURPRISE card stunt planned. All season ticket holders sitting in the East Stadium (except those in the balcony) are asked to play a very important role in making the stunt a success. In order to make the biggest impression, we ask that you do not share our plans publicly until after the game.

The card show will occur when the band plays Hail Varsity during pregame. This is the last song of the pregame band show which will begin immediately after senior introductions at approximately 2:20 p.m. Please make plans now to be in your seats ready to assist us no later than 2:00 p.m. The cards will be pre-placed on your seats and card stunt cue card leaders will be in position in front of each section of East Stadium. Therefore, immediately after the National Anthem is performed during pregame, please be ready to pay attention and follow the signals of the leaders. They will cue you with directions on when to sit, when to hold up the card side 1, and when to flip the cards to side 2. There is also information printed on the cards. The card show is staged to face the press box (west) and plans are in place to capture this very special moment on video and still photos.

Thank you for your assistance, we could not do it without you. If you have passed your East Stadium tickets on to others, please also pass on this information.

Thank you and Go Big Red!

Ummm...if they asked you to keep it quiet, why are you posting it here?

• Fire 1