I Cant Believe It

EZ-E

I might have family coming from overseas, so I'm not sure yet. It may be a last-minute thing for me if I can even go.

If we do something, I suggest something like Brewsky's or another TV bar.

Exactly what I was thinking! Btw, she loved the recipe! Appreciate it! Other things to share with you and Paulie at a more appropriate time!

EZ-E, I love the enthusiasm, no matter what it's fueled by. Alcohol or whatever. Mine is usually fueled by alcohol. You know though, I'll be extremely fueled up and drunk as f#*k if this team starts thinking Rose Bowl and forgets that we have to beat Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship. If we don't win that game, then we don't smell any roses.

Oh yea, and we have to beat Iowa but.....really? I just can't find any reason to believe we won't be ready for that one.

I have been a Husker fan since birth, never have I seen a team that can't score on the goalline against Minny. This team is absolute garbage. The kids on our team are MAC talent level at best and our QB cant throw any better than this 5ft11 110lb girl that I know. We need to bench our QB and furthermore, we need to fire this whole staff. This year has embarassed us Husker Fans. We deserve better than this. On the day that we honor Coach Osborne, we can't manage to shut the other team out????????? Our coaches can't recruit. If Bama comes knocking on Adam Taylor's door he is gone, and our Head Coach is a terrible representative of our university!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something has to be done Sherminator!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wasted :wasted :wasted:moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :moreinteresting :confucius :confucius :confucius :confucius :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle chuckleshuffle:leghump: :leghump: :leghump::restore2 :restore2 :power:dis :dis :dis:point :point :point:xcuse :xcuse :xcuse:bad :bad :bad :bad

BUT ABOVE ALL SYMBOLS:

:sarcasm:sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm :sarcasm

Huskers are 9-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rose Bowl Bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you.

T_O_B

:)

Ment to spell it wrong, also to make this a useless thread to satirize the morons on this board was a priority. I know better than that to misspell his name. I did it that way purposely, to troll the board to make sure the idiots know how they sound.

That's cool. Sorry I didn't catch on. Your sarchasim is every bit as good as my deludge of " :troll: " posts.

T_O_B

G>B>R

:lol: EZ

Everybody is saying you were wasted when you wrote this, but I feel like I've read about 200 posts that basically said the same thing over the course of the season. And everyone assumed those posters were stone sober.

I actually agree, though. MAC level maybe. Kenny Bell? Ameer? Stafford and Martin? Sorry, but I can't say I see those guys fighting their way onto the two deep at Buffalo. It's not impossible...but not overly likely either. We're terrible and everyone associated with the team, including the fans, should be force fed Jonestown refreshments. And I mean that as a gesture of compassion, not malice. We just...suck.

I'm still pissed we got rid of Jennings.

Rose bowl bound? How long have I been napping? Phew, EZ is just over exuberant.

With all the doom and gloom on this board there is no way we are Rose Bowl bound right??????????

Fire Bo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sarcasm

We do still have one more game left. Just saying. Take NOTHING for granted!!!!!!

C N Red is right we have one more game left before we can smell the roses and shouldn't take anything for granted. I feel like I'm overlooking something...