'Win Out' becoming a reality

ladyhawke

I would still like to see Michigan beat Ohio State. It would make it look better to me.

And my guess is that all the Ohio State kids played by the rules and deserved a shot. Not their fault what happened in the past. I hate the way the NCAA does this stuff. The kids that show later carry the burden, same with Penn State. Fine the coaches, take away money from the school, but the innocent end up paying the bill.

I will not see it as tainted, but most of college football fans will and that sucks. These kids have worked hard and deserve it if they win it.

If we get through this season and win the conference championship-even if it does have an asterisk-with the veterans on this team being Bo's supposed worst recruting classes, and now that we've settled in this new conference, we should be able so "set the cruise" so to speak and get back to just playin football, as we were in 2009. 2009 to me is really the only season Bo has had where it was just football and no drama or distractions if you would say. 2008 was his first year, 2010 was last year in big12 and all the Tmajic ups and downs, the A&M and whatnot. 2011 was first year in a new conference. This is year there were issues. Bo going to hospital. Tom stepping down. Alternate unis. Still new road trips in the Big10. New AD hire. Again some new coaches on staff. I just look at 2009 as really the only year in Bo's 5 that was really just about playing football without any major off-field distractions taking place. I'm thinking starting next year we'll get back to that, and it will take a lot of stress off the players and staff, becuase over the last 3 seasons, there has been a lot of off-field bs to endure on top of preparing for games.

I lol'd at the part in bolded green. But yeah your overall premise I agree with. I seriously think that if Nebraska would have had any other coach during the 2008-2011 seasons the Huskers wouldn't have had 9 wins each season. In fact, I think that with the circumstances as they unfolded that if we had any other coach that NU would have had at least two losing seasons, already fired a coach, with the replacement already on the hot seat and on his way out.

There is, sadly, a segment of Husker fans who, at this time, don't realize the gem we have in Bo. They'll come around...eventually.

Serious question. Were you lol'ing cuz my statement of the alties had not merit, because I believe it had a lot to do with the way the team came out at the start of the Wisconsin game. Now, after weeks of the same thing game after game, the thunder to my thoughts were kind of stolen, but seriously, these Pelini teams have had a history of having troubles enough getting properly prepared for big games, so I didnt understand how we expected them to be totally sharp when we give them a whole'nother thing to think about all week (or fall) than the game. Just a thought. I considered the alternates a distraction for us, because it's something we never do.

Serious question. Were you lol'ing cuz my statement of the alties had not merit, because I believe it had a lot to do with the way the team came out at the start of the Wisconsin game. Now, after weeks of the same thing game after game, the thunder to my thoughts were kind of stolen, but seriously, these Pelini teams have had a history of having troubles enough getting properly prepared for big games, so I didnt understand how we expected them to be totally sharp when we give them a whole'nother thing to think about all week (or fall) than the game. Just a thought. I considered the alternates a distraction for us, because it's something we never do.

Serious answer. The uniform a team wears has absolutely nothing to do with if they win or lose. The uniform has no bearing whatsoever on how the team plays. That's what I LOL'ing about.

Serious answer. The uniform a team wears has absolutely nothing to do with if they win or lose. The uniform has no bearing whatsoever on how the team plays. That's what I LOL'ing about.

I guess I just disagree then. The only fact is, there is no proof either way. LOL.

I guess I just disagree then. The only fact is, there is no proof either way. LOL.

Seriously? The uniforms we wore made us come out slow? Did those uniforms also make us come out slow against Northwestern, Penn St, Ohio St, Michigan State, Michigan, and Iowa?

I will now forever disregard anything you say...