With Iowa Remaining

'SkersRule

I think I said something along the lines that I hoped we would 'quietly win every game' no hoopla, just take each game, one at a time, dedicate ourselves to that game, win it then go on to the next one. I'm sticking with that...we HAVE quietly won (well, maybe not so quietly-those come-from-behind-games were anything but quiet in this house!) the last 5 games. 5 down 1 to go. I really hope we take Iowa seriously tomorrow. I would hate to see this promising season end on a sour note!

Before the season, I thought the only conference games we would lose would be Ohio State and Michigan, which would put us at 9-2 heading into this game. While I didn't see the UCLA game as a loss, what Jim Mora has done their in year 1 is something special.

That being said, we need to focus on Iowa. I think we are. It's strange, once you get rolling on a winning streak it takes a lot for somebody to stop you. We have the talent, we have the experience. We'll beat Iowa tomorrow. Then go on to beat Wisconsin, who will probably limp into the CCG losing their last 2 games. That should set us up to play Stanford in the Rose Bowl (barring they win out). And boy, will that be a fun game to watch.