Should we be worried about Wisconsin in the Big 10 Champ. Game?

AAH, Lets worry about Iowa first. I had a dream last night and it was of the Iowa St game and the 7 turnovers the Huskers had in that game and lost. Huskers did not have a turn over last game, so for average they are due at least 6 tomorrow. Iowa 17- Nebraska 13. Then Michigan goes onto win Saturday!

Somebody needs to start pumping akita full of caffiene so he doesn't sleep and dream any more till the game is over...sheesh! :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 2

They have improved and so have we. They are 1 dimensional, we are not. This is not like Washington in 2010. IMO, that game meant absolutely nothing. We have not won a conference championship since 1999. I think that the "want to win it" passion is definitely in our favor. Wisky plays Penn State Sat. It will be very physical. We will have one extra day to rest/prepare as we play on Saturday. Rex will be back.

The game will be good. This team, IMO, has finally exercised whatever demons it brought with them this season. They have played from behind in four of the last five games. AND WON. Not bad. We have a secondary that can go man and allow the safeties to creep up in run support. Another plus. We beat them already. They are not invincible.

It will be tough as their strength ie run plays to our defensive weakness, but I think that Bo has gotten that slowed if not fixed completely. Iowa will be a good test as they are pretty much relying on their 225+ lb back to carry the load just as Wisky relies on their 2 big backs.

Ultimately, we need to put away the Hawkeyes on Friday and then get ready for Wisky.

Not an easy game by any means, but one that (if we get there) I think we win.

I want UCLA again. Beck will call to our strengths and not freak out this time. We beat them U-G-L-Y.

I would agree with this post but I found the freudian slip sort of funny. I think you meant "exorcised". However, I would argue that we have exercised our demons more than we have exorcised them. If they are in fact exorcised, then we are on easy street.

Haha. I didn't even catch that! We have definitely have exercised more than exorcised for sure. 4 comebacks tend o do this to a team. At least if we get behind, we shouldn't panic.

AAH, Lets worry about Iowa first. I had a dream last night and it was of the Iowa St game and the 7 turnovers the Huskers had in that game and lost. Huskers did not have a turn over last game, so for average they are due at least 6 tomorrow. Iowa 17- Nebraska 13. Then Michigan goes onto win Saturday!

You mean nightmare, right?

IOWA/NU.........first score will win I predict. Unfortunately, no more comeback if our Huskers will lose at half time.

Just pretend no CC game at all. Who's Wisconsin? Rose Bowl...what's that?

Knapp said: First things first

Damn right!

Should we be worried about Wisconsin in the Big 10 Champ. Game?

We should be worried about Iowa and if we beat them, then yes, worry about Wisconsin. One should be worried about every opponent. Otherwise, complacency will get you one in the "L" column.

If you are a coach or player, maybe...

As fans, overlooking an opponent costs us nothing. No reason for us to worry about Iowa. I do worry about Wisconsin because rematches so often go the opposite way from the first game.

First of all, I am no way banking on us beating Iowa. I am, however, completely banking on Ohio state murdering Meatchicken (hate them more than any other team in this conference) this weekend, Thus why I think we are locks for the CCG. I believe Hail Varsity said the joint probability of either a Nebraska win or Meatchicken loss is 95%. That's overwhelming odds of us going to the CCG.

@knapplc i have seen every analyst on ESPN, Yahoo/Rivals, CBS, SI predicting Nebraska to the Rose Bowl in their bowl projections. I have yet to see a Wisconsin or Michigan prediction to the Rose bowl online. So as far as I'm concerned everyone (except overly paranoid/cautious husker fans) are slotting us in the Rose Bowl (implying that we will beat Wisconsin in the CCG).

Again see Coach Snyder, the Cats were going to the MNC.

Play the games, then talk, plan.

I think we make it, but I doubt there are many on the board buying Rose Bowl tickets and making plane reservations. If you are, you sir are putting your money where your mouth is. I admire that foritude. NOT me.

Haha I put my money on the Ohio State-Michigan game, I rarely put money on the skers. But if all we need is a win against Iowa or a Michigan loss and the odds of either of those happening is 95%? I'll put money on that all day.

Basically what I'm saying is I will bet the farm that we go to Indy, but I feel WAY less confident and very nervous about our chances of getting to Pasadena/beating Wisconsin In Indianapolis