Should we be worried about Wisconsin in the Big 10 Champ. Game?

Again see Coach Snyder, the Cats were going to the MNC.

Play the games, then talk, plan.

I think we make it, but I doubt there are many on the board buying Rose Bowl tickets and making plane reservations. If you are, you sir are putting your money where your mouth is. I admire that foritude. NOT me.

This. We gotta take care of ourselves and handle our own business.

95% chance we are going to the Rose Bowl. Don't understand why we should be "scared" of Wisconsin. You see the team the last couple weeks? Dominant. Absolutely dominant.

And if we play UCLA again in the Rose Bowl, you think that's a let down? I tell you what, this team would BEG for that matchup...and a chance to redeem themselves.. just like UW was salivating at the opportunity.

Haha I put my money on the Ohio State-Michigan game, I rarely put money on the skers. But if all we need is a win against Iowa or a Michigan loss and the odds of either of those happening is 95%? I'll put money on that all day.

Basically what I'm saying is I will bet the farm that we go to Indy, but I feel WAY less confident and very nervous about our chances of getting to Pasadena/beating Wisconsin In Indianapolis

I would almost guarantee that if we lose tomorrow, Meatchicken wins Saturday. We need to focus on Iowa, not Wisconsin or any other team. Period.

No question that Wisconsin will be ready to play next Saturday. We just have to be ready to play as well and use our extra day of rest/practice to our advantage. I'm looking forward to the game, and our attack won't be slowed by wind since it is in a dome either. I think this senior class wants this championship more than anything and they will all lead our team to a win!

We need to worry about any team this team faces. Some very lucky wins against less than great teams. The kids play hard, but some of the play calls are at least questionable.

Wisky will be there ready to play next weekend, we need to be. This will not be a walk over for Nebraska, it will be hard fought just like the last five of six. Gotta give Iowa credit they played a great game in the same conditions as did our kids. Ugly game, but a good effort by both under less than stellar conditions.

IMO, the win comes down to no TO's and Beck calling a good game. Today, his play calling was bad. Again, like all season, we somehow won in spite of ourselves.

I really think that the only team that has a chance to beat us is ourselves. Got to limit the TO's and stupid plays.

I said it in another thread, but I really believe this. How "bad" would Beck's playcalling have been if Taylor had not made a couple of really, really bad ZR and some really bad throws. Just an really off day for the offense. But I do agree 100%, have to limit the TO's and bonehead plays.

In all honesty, now that we've won it, this Iowa couldnt have gone better in my opinion. I was really hoping for a knockdown, dragout type of game in this one just so our guys didnt go into Indianapolis with the "we're world-beaters" mentality. This program under Bo has showed more times than not that we are not capable of handling a great amount of success. I thought it would be good if we were punched in the face a couple times by Iowa. I now expect a focused team to bring their A-game next Saturday.

This is a rematch that, to me anyways, does not follow your typical roll of rematches simply because this team is very VERY hungry and we were just flat out fortunate to win the first time, (though we did create our own fortune). It is even quite possible, with the easy schedule theyve had and blowing people out over the last month+, and nearly beating Ohio St. (also depending what happens against Penn St) Wisconsin may be the overconfident team, as if they won the 1st meeting. Who knows, but i like the matchup right now. They may have improved, but they've lost to the only respectable competition theyve played, and I KNOW we've improved, especially on defense. As of right now, I dont expect Wisconsin to get to 20 points.