Should we be worried about Wisconsin in the Big 10 Champ. Game?

I'm definitely concerned about this game and not getting my hopes up. I expect Wisky to win and so if we win, it will be great. Sort of a weird Husker reverse psychology thing I have going to get me through this season! :blink:

I love that we have pulled out all these wins but we have still played consistently sloppy and I think we can't live on the edge like this forever. It is bound to catch up to us.

IMO, the win comes down to no TO's and Beck calling a good game. Today, his play calling was bad. Again, like all season, we somehow won in spite of ourselves.

I really think that the only team that has a chance to beat us is ourselves. Got to limit the TO's and stupid plays.

This. We really don't need to worry about Wisky near as much as we have to be concerned with our own play. Play well and turn it over one time or less and we should smell roses. 2 or more TO's and nonsensical play calling like today and were not Pasadena bound. At least it is in our control but that is still worrisome.

Yes we should. Can't take anyone for granted as shown by the Iowa game.... The nice thing is they (Wisc.) have to play Penn State and we get an additional day of rest. The coaches talked about how Penn State was the hardest hitting game we played in the last two years. So I would expect Wisconsin to be banged up a bit.

I feel kinda iffy about everyone automatically pegging us to go the Rose Bowl. Wisco is not going to lay down, and the first half of the game in Lincoln they were sticking it to us. The key was line play, as our D-line schooled their O-line (whole game) and our O-line wore their D-line & backers out (2nd half only).

Has anyone noticed whether their line play has improved over the season? If so, it's not going to be the gimme that everyone thinks it is.

And there's always the whole difficulty of beating someone twice in one year (Washington in 2010 comes to mind).

If we do beat Wisco, then we have to sit through the whole possibility of a rematch against UCLA in the Rose Bowl...yikes.

this game worries me a bunch. their O line has turned it around. and our D line, while solid, is unspectacular.