Should we be worried about Wisconsin in the Big 10 Champ. Game?

I think they'll be fine come Saturday. At least baker should

Baker has been confirmed out. Really bummed for him, went to high school with him and got smacked around going up against him on the scout team for a year. A real first-class stand-up guy.

I never like having to beat a team twice, but when you are flat out better than the other team, you can normally manage. Next, playing in the dome = advantage us. Last I checked, there is no wind in a dome. Offensive play book = Open.

^ I love watching us play in domes. No crap like today's weather conditions and you get best on best in a neutralized environment

Lets worry, all games make us worry. Bucky is a physical team and probably the only team in the Big 10 with a running back stable like ours. What they don't have is a decent passing game. Cover Abraderis and hold Ball & White to 150 or so, and we win. Most importantly, I need this win as I sit here in Milwaukee, listening to way too many Badger fans jib jab. I will be in Madison next Saturday night for a Santa pub crawl. Me, my Husker brother and another Husker friend........amidst a whole lot of drunk Badger fans......wish me luck!

Can't remember NU EVER having beaten a team twice in a season. That's a pretty big hill to climb!!

It looks like its going to be a requirement in the NCAA now. With all these championship games teams had better get their heads into the idea that they will have to beat good teams twice. Pros do it all the time. No reason why a college team can't do it with the right mindset.

I like our formula on the defense as of late. Stop the run and make them beat us wth the pass. As far as beng banged up, they play a physical Penn State team today and wll get their fair share of bumps and bruises. :) Also, we have one extra day of rest and preparation than they do.

The offense played marginal aganst Iowa in tough condtons. I believe we will play better against Wisconsin the second time around. Rex comng back could be huge! Overall I really like our chances winnng this game.