NCAA Tourney

GM_Tood

I actually think having K-State in our bracket is a good thing. We've had some issue with keeping up intensity and I think the revenge factor will keep that from happening. I agree the seed is a bit high as I was thinking we were going to be a #2, but I think they wanted to keep the two Pac-12 (Oregon/Washington) teams from playing in the round of 16 which would have happened if we were the #2 seed since we were going to be in the Omaha region anyway.

I'm pretty f***ing damn sure this team will rise up and make sure they don't end the coliseum with a loss. This team has had a few tough games in the past month but this is IMO the best senior squad since 2008 and they def can make a regional final if not final 4. I can't wait to see this tournament start.

Best of luck, in your bracket... Hopefully you make it to the final four and beat Oregon. We got the death sentence and have to play Penn State. :(

I wouldn't call it a death sentence by any means. No doubt, Penn State is good, but we each beat each other on our home courts. I continue to like our chances on a neutral court. It's not until the Final Four that we'd worry about that. They deserve to be the #1 seeded team and we should be the #4. We have to beat great teams at some point if we want to be National Champions.

I wouldn't call it a death sentence by any means. No doubt, Penn State is good, but we each beat each other on our home courts. I continue to like our chances on a neutral court. It's not until the Final Four that we'd worry about that. They deserve to be the #1 seeded team and we should be the #4. We have to beat great teams at some point if we want to be National Champions.

Yeah you guys won on your court but Penn State swept us 3-0. I better not count my eggs before they hatch, we have to dispatch of ND first before we get a shot against Penn State. Lastly, I agree you do have to beat great teams to prove you are champions.