I find it sort of ironic that lottery fever peaks once the jackpot exceeds $300 or $400 million. Like $50 or $100 mill is just peanuts. Hey I'm guilty of it too. I never buy powerball tix until the prize is ridiculously high. I mean if I really thought I would win even a measly ten mill, I'd buy tickets in every drawing. So what changes when the amount gets obscene?

Lots of things I would take care of for the money. Take a certain percentage and invest it, take a certain percentage and give it to the church, and then think about a few things to buy. :) But even a $100K if I get selected from here woudl go a long way. Good luck to all who purchased a ticket! (We have one. Doubt I'll purchase another before the drawing tonight.)

The lottery is a tax on stupid people.

It's great because they usually turn around and spend it all immediately, giving the money right back to us! Even when you could just invest it and live for a lifetime on just the interest! Crazy how that works

i've always wanted to be able to just live off the interest of an investment, but instead i have been just living off the interest i get on my charm.