Ok, bit the bullet. Bought all 175 million possible combinations for $350 million dollars. Guaranteed to clear $200 million dollars. Then I realized I might be in trouble if there is another winner. In your experience, how lenient are mob loan sharks with this type of situation?

taxes shouldnt be an issue. The 350 mil could be written off as expense. But dont you only get half if you take the cash option? Could be an issue. Just saying.

With the office pool and my personal ticket, I had 43 chances to win. Only 4 of those had one number right, and none had more than one number. Suck.

I've bought probably two lottery tickets a year since Nebraska has had the lottery. I know that's not all that many tickets, but to this day I have yet to get even one number right.

I fill one of our three vehicles up with gas/diesel every tuesday and friday (i play mega millions, still1$/ticket) and just make it a reason to buy a couple sets of numbers each time, the same set of numbers. What's 4$ a week anymore? Just on the chance. You gotta figure that combination of numbers will hit someday. I've hit numerous 7$ winners (megaball + 1) and once even hit a 150$ winner (megaball +3).

$350 million is just too much money. I'd rather win $25 million or so. And remain anonymous.

Hell, if I won $5 on a lottery ticket, I'd probably crap myself. I'm your typical "I never win ANYTHING!" person.

I won $4 on last nights powerball drawing. I made a big scene in the gas station like I hit a huge jackpot. The clerk played along, everybody else looked kinda pissed.