After 2 years, which team/fanbase do you dislike most in the Big Ten

Iowa is like the neighbor kid you had to go play with once and a while, just because you lived next door. You never really thought much of him. His house always smelled weird, and his mom made awful sandwiches. He always wanted to play Street Fighter 2, and he'd always pick Blanka. He'd just sit there the whole game and do the stupid electricity move. I hated that kid.

Iowa is like the neighbor kid you had to go play with once and a while, just because you lived next door. You never really thought much of him. His house always smelled weird, and his mom made awful sandwiches. He always wanted to play Street Fighter 2, and he'd always pick Blanka. He'd just sit there the whole game and do the stupid electricity move. I hated that kid.

Your neighbor kid is reading this, crying. How dare you mock his mom's sandwiching.

Why no hate for Michigan State? Year after year they produce the dirtiest team in the B1G. If I had to rank the B1G teams I hate the most it would go like this...

I was wondering how the thread got so long without a mention of little Mich. It will grow on you when you find they can play like a top15 team for their big games, and then some players get suspended the team quits and you get stuck explaining why you looked bad against a 6-6 team.

But seriously folks, this and most questions about the Big10 are answered by

1. anOSU

2. um

3-14. varies year to year.

Why no hate for Michigan State? Year after year they produce the dirtiest team in the B1G. If I had to rank the B1G teams I hate the most it would go like this...

I was wondering how the thread got so long without a mention of little Mich. It will grow on you when you find they can play like a top15 team for their big games, and then some players get suspended the team quits and you get stuck explaining why you looked bad against a 6-6 team.

But seriously folks, this and most questions about the Big10 are answered by

1. anOSU

2. um

3-14. varies year to year.

I love "anOSU", I'm going to start using that.

Michigan because their uniforms are stupid and their fans are annoying.

I can actually say positive things about Penn State fans. I belong to the Idaho Huskers club that watches the games at Hooters in Boise, Idaho. This year we hosted the local Penn State club for the game between the two teams. The Penn State people showed class. I enjoyed meeting every one of them. Next year they'll host us for the game. I do despise what Sandusky did, but that's not the fault of the fans. And Sandusky's in prison now where he belongs.