Stanford beats them twice

lo country

Don't know why so many are eager for Stanford over UCLA.

Stanford is a more dangerous team in my opinion - the reason being that they don't make mistakes, and they capitalize on your mistakes. UCLA makes a lot of mistakes. Stanford is scary, executes remarkably well and took down Oregon. Not going to be easy.

Silly question.

It's obvious that Stanford is better than UCLA. IMO we want to play the best team possible.

It almost seems that you would prefer the Huskers dodge the better team.

I want to meet and then beat our highest ranked opponent to date in the Rose Bowl. A sweet way to end the year. I figure Stanford will be in the 5-7 range when we meet depending on this weekends games.

Silly question.

It's obvious that Stanford is better than UCLA. IMO we want to play the best team possible.

Exactly. When we win the B1G championship and go to the Rose Bowl, I don't want anyone on the national level saying that Nebraska is just lucky that they aren't playing Oregon or Stanford. I would rather play Stanford and erase all doubt as to how good we can be against top-notch competition from other conferences.

Silly question.

You think I'm the one preferring to dodge the better team? All I've been hearing all week is how people want Stanford because they're scared of UCLA more. I say bring on the toughest test possible, always will, I just don't get why people thought that Stanford wasn't the toughest test.

Stanford won despite UCLA out gained 150 yards. The key thing was zero turnovers. I was wondering about the last zero turnover game against us. Years ago? Before T-Mart era?

I'm assuming you meant last time we didn't have any turnovers. You have to go all the way back to ... So. Miss this year. Before that it was Iowa and Minnesota last year.