Arrowhead Staduim on Lockdown after Shooting

Mavric

The thing that pissed me off in the story was they starting talking about how bad the Chiefs were and having trouble finding a QB, and a D coordinator fired himself, and they've stuggled all year etc. THIS SITUATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FOOTBALL! I thought it was really sh**ty that they brought up stuff about the chiefs, he either had mental instability or other problems. He did not kill his GF and himself because the chiefs suck.

Very tragic indeed. Why would someone do something like this? Sheeesh. Just do yourself. No need to take the mother of your child.

I hate jumping to conclusions on stuff like this. Having family with severe mental health issues (proven abnormal activity on brain scans) and seeing some totally unreal behaviors, I just can't condemn a person until I know more. It's sad. But the decisions may have been beyond his control...

Should have heard one of the soulless cowards on 93.7 this morning after hearing this news about Belcher. The guy on the radio literally said the first thing he thought of was how this situation would effect his fantasy lineup. Was immediately disgusted by the whole conversation they were having like the whole thing was a joke . What kind of sick individuals are employed by that station. The two guys I heard on that station this morning are cowards and really heartless for the things they were saying. I changed the radio and probably won't go back to that crap. I'm a Denver broncos fan for life, I despise the Chiefs, but this situation had nothing o do with football. No family should ever have to go through what those two peoples families are dealing with today. There's a 3 month old baby now without parents. How those two disturbed individuals on 93.7 find humor in all of that is beyond all comprehension.

Should have heard one of the soulless cowards on 93.7 this morning after hearing this news about Belcher. The guy on the radio literally said the first thing he thought of was how this situation would effect his fantasy lineup. Was immediately disgusted by the whole conversation they were having like the whole thing was a joke . What kind of sick individuals are employed by that station. The two guys I heard on that station this morning are cowards and really heartless for the things they were saying. I changed the radio and probably won't go back to that crap. I'm a Denver broncos fan for life, I despise the Chiefs, but this situation had nothing o do with football. No family should ever have to go through what those two peoples families are dealing with today. There's a 3 month old baby now without parents. How those two disturbed individuals on 93.7 find humor in all of that is beyond all comprehension.

Before the news came out that it was a suicide, there was just a report of a player being shot. Someone on a Chiefs message board commented that he hoped it was Matt Cassel. Unbelievable.