I don't get it....

For the first time all year I am confident we will win handily. I haven't felt this way about a game all year, including the Minnesota game. I just think we are ready and focused this game. Rex is back and will be on a mission... 45-20

24-17 at half but nebraska pulls away in the second half.

I really hope there is not that much scoring in the first half. I would take a 10-7 score way before that.

We didnt have to pull off a hell of a comeback victory to beat these guys the first time for no reason. We did best them, we are the better team,but there's no reason for this team or it's fans to overlook anybody. We have to go out there and get it done tonight, plain and simple. There should be no real logical expectations because face the facts, we haven' t known what to expect from this team all season . Stop the run, no turnovers and solid special teams play. We can't give up big plays in the play action which is clearly wisconsins M-O. Rex being back will be huge for us I believe. I think we step up and win this game, but I don't know that it will be easy.

What has changed? When did Wisky become world beaters? They come in losing 3 of the last 4. They start a Qb who hasn't hit a pass longer than 20 yards yet. Where is this hype coming from? You got Borland who I guarantee isn't completely over his injury. You got Abbrederis who is one hit from being a vegetable and he's their only deep threat. I don't get the skepticism lurking across the web and in the local community.

I also don't know how we lose one guy (not downplaying his significance) and all the sudden our top 15 defense is gonna get run over. Is this a joke?

It may just be me because i'm surrounded by people who view Wisky this goliath of a team. It's driving me crazy. Anybody else getting that vibe around town?

Personally, I'm extremely optimistic about this match-up. If we come out and keep them off the board their first couple drives and keep the rock off the carpet, I don't see this being closer than 10 points in our favor.

What does everybody think?

If Wisconsin played Iowa would you expect them to win by more than 6? That's why.

I just hate everybody on ESPN and some people here talking about how much Wis. has improved. Nebraska has improved too. We didn't come back in Sept. because they laid over. We came back because we were the better team. I don't see a blow out but I wouldn't be surprised to see a 14 pt win but, we have to come out like we did against Minn.

If you've watched Nebraska play football this year, you have every reason to be concerned about every game.

And rematches have a way of going differently.

Which could also be good in our case.

Anything could happen and I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm noting that this Husker team has yet to put together a complete game this season, and rooting for the possibility that this is that game.

My worries don't lie with how good their team is. For me, it's which Husker team shows up that i'm worried about! I guarantee for sure a Husker team that commits turnovers is going to show up. It's just whether or not a Husker team that keeps turnovers to a minimum (1) or not shows up! I don't believe Wisconsin turns the ball over often so we have no room for errors, which is the single biggest worry i have! Special teams and whoever wins the turnover battle will win i believe!

If you've watched Nebraska play football this year, you have every reason to be concerned about every game.

And rematches have a way of going differently.

Which could also be good in our case.

Anything could happen and I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm noting that this Husker team has yet to put together a complete game this season, and rooting for the possibility that this is that game.

This ^

Like i said before, turnovers will be key to the Huskers W/L this game. But, I also think it comes down to attitude! Do our guys want it more than Wisconsin? I would fricken hope so... considering what the upper-classmen have been through since 2009 Big XII Championship game. I think Pelini needs to tell the team before opening kick-off that we are down by 10 points so our team feels a sense of urgency and therefore they focus! (Of course i'm being a goof-ball on the last statement)

All five of Wisconsin's losses have been by a touchdown or less, and all decided late. All they've done all year is figure out how to lose close games.

Contrast that with Nebraska, winners of five games decided by a touchdown or less. The Blackshirts have stifled any attempts at second half offense since the Ohio State game. The offense wears defenses down. Bo and the boys get it done tonight.