A little career advice Bo, take the job in Little Rock. You're not gonna be welcome back in Lincoln. He shouldn't even be allowed on the plane ride back home. With that I'm done lurking and watching. Not going to support NU football again until they bring in a coach who values discipline, class, and work ethic. None of which Bo does. Secrest out.

Still a second half ... as crazy as it appears and sounds ... I will not count this team out ... and I even thought this stupid crap would happen. Hell, BIGREDIOWAN even said my view is "Troll worthy" and I was gloating in my status ... and he's a MOD and I've been on the board for 7 years. :-) If I still believe surely those who knew we would win this game have some hope.

I have been a Nebraska fan for over 25 years, but sadly I am now at my breaking point.

I am so tired of seeing Nebraska in these "big stage" games totally get out played and out coached.

Trust me Nebraska fans are not unreasonable, we can handle a loss....as long as we are competitive. But lately it is of my opinion that our offensive scheme & defensive scheme are holding us back from being the program that we used to be.

We need to become more physical on both sides of the ball. Our defensive scheme must change to stopping the run first and foremost instead of the pass. We must get back to running a 1-Gap defense which give 18-22 year old players easier reads, which thus allows them to play faster and more aggressive.

Again, Nebraska fans don't ask for much. We expect our athletes to compete fairly on the field & in the classroom. Nebraska fans can handle a loss...just don't embarrass the program or it's fan base by the way you play or by your actions off the field.

Our performance against Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship game has been an absolute embarrassment. Do we need a coaching change? I don't know, but something has to change...and soon.

Nebraska fans deserve better.