This is absolutely unacceptable.......

Can't fire a 10 win coach, but I would sure as hell fire my staff. After this game

I, among others, had suggested that some of our position coaches could stand to be changed...but I agree, you can't fire a 10 win head coach.

Wisky comes out with passion, creativity on both sides of the ball. And we come out like our normal selves. I expected this to be close and ultimately to lose, but getting embarrassed on national TV by a 7-5 team that is only there because of two other institutions being ineligble is pathetic. Bo, you f'ing suck. And if anyone thinks we can beat OSU next year you're kidding yourself.

Didn't we run out of the same set the entire first quarter?! Stupid......I better see some creativity from worthless Beck in the second half. Haven't liked that hire since day one!

Where to start!!!?

1. Poor, poor, poor angles of pursuit by our safeties, and less so by our LBs

2. We are so concerned with stopping the run up the middle, that we've been letting them run to the corner basically unabated all night

3. D is already warn out and looks like they want to get on the bus...and it's just HALFTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Sick of Papuchis' stupid, constant confused jumping around of players with their silly signals. It hasn't done a LICK of good. Do any of these silly signals communicate the need to not let Wisc run to the sideline unabated??