Fellas this is seriously not a good look. 42-10' REALLY!!!! I mean I had major reservations going into this game.......but DIZAAM!!!!!! We're getting CURB STOMPED, BUTT RAPED, whatever you wanna all it, it's going down. Wisky was jacked forth is game and our playing like they got something to prove. You would think "The Children of The Corn" would juiced too and ready to make a statement but apparently not. It's becoming clear that all the cardiac arrest and cliffhanger comebacks - against squads that we should have beaten comfortably to games we should have flat blown out the opponent - has finally comeback to bite us in the azz. More so, the 6 game win streak of roller coaster, near misses reveals that we are not quite ready and it was only a matter of time. We don't have anything left in the tank to seal the deal, not too mention a nice dose of being out coached and not getting the talent to play to their potential. This is a first class undressing and could potentially do major damage to our efforts to get back to golden era of the 70's thru 90's of Husker Nation. Let be real... In the words of Rick Pitino: Lawrence Phillips, Clinton Childs, Damon Benning, Tommie Frazier, Mike Rozier, Johnnie Rogers, Rich Glover, Willie Harper, Irving Fryar, Brendan Stai, Zachary Wiegert, Grant Wistrom, Ed Stewart, Trev Alberts, Terrell Farley, Mike Booker, Mike Rucker , The Peter Brothers and so on are not walking thru Memorial Stadium, so we better get it together quick. The state of Nebraska does not have the population base to churn out top flight talent year in and year out, and its an extremely difficult place to attract talent from other areas of the country. We have got to start winning in BIG games that have REAL MEANING and ON A BIG STAGE to attract BIG TIME TALENT CONSISTENTLY to fill the cupboards. Otherwise we will continue to get 3 star talent and the occasional 4 star and will continue to be a 9 win re-run with no real shot at the big time. I' m done with my rant, but I had to getting off my chest.