Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

Given that Taylor had one unbelievably amazing TD run tonight, and otherwise has 5.6 yards per pass attempt, 17 runs for 36 yards, 2 INTS, a fumble loss, and taken 6 sacks, I might have to dispute your 95% of the time figure.

But if look at it that way. The first INT went right through Kenny's hands. Not saying I disagree with you, because he hasn't had his best game by FAR, but the blocking has something to do with that also.

And how many fumbles does he have on the season? Yea, he has put up some pretty good numbers, but he sinks us just as much as he helps us.

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

Given that Taylor had one unbelievably amazing TD run tonight, and otherwise has 5.6 yards per pass attempt, 17 runs for 36 yards, 2 INTS, a fumble loss, and taken 6 sacks, I might have to dispute your 95% of the time figure.

But if look at it that way. The first INT went right through Kenny's hands. Not saying I disagree with you, because he hasn't had his best game by FAR, but the blocking has something to do with that also.

tough to be a great QB when your offensive line sucks pond water! And your defense plays the ole' defense all night

• Fire 1

Well, he did have a little help on those six sacks. And by help I mean bullfighter toro blocking by the O-line.

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

Yeah, here's to Nebraska being a consistently almost-mediocre team. Let's party like it's 1999 just for the team becoming bowl eligible. Let's not even think about winning a conference championship, let alone a national championship. Let's just give up all hope.

It's not the attitude of the fans who have high expectations that sucks. It's the attitude of fans like you.

so 10-2 is almost mediocre? And let me appologize to all of Husker Nation for being such a disgrace to the entire football program. What was that earlier about personal attacks?

How is that a personal attack? You catagorized fans with high expectations and he categorized fans with low expectations. Simply said your perspective (attitude) sucked...not you personally...

There is no reason to keep scoring with the first stringers in. The worst night in my life time of being a Husker fan. Not mad, just so down, so lost and no light at the end of the tunnel

The first stringers aren't in. There hasn't been a pass since the second quarter. Gorden is a 3rd string RB and White is second string. Phillips is 3rd string but our other 2 QBs are injured. Stop whining. The Huskers defense is atrocious.

Did they just say that Georgia Tech wants to be in the Big Ten??? Seriously?

If that happens I want back in the Big 12.

Duke, it would behoove you to check out the ongoing expansion thread going right now in the Big 10 forum. Someone accidentally let the cat out of the bag on that one...it wasn't supposed to be announced until after the ACC title game. #16 could be North Carolina, FSU, Virginia, or Kansas...

And the B1G may not stop at 16...

I had heard about North Carolina, FSU, Virginia, and Kansas, but I must have taken the same sleeping pill that our defense did tonight because I didn't hear about Georgia Tech. The times are a changin'...

There is no reason to keep scoring with the first stringers in. The worst night in my life time of being a Husker fan. Not mad, just so down, so lost and no light at the end of the tunnel

The first stringers aren't in. There hasn't been a pass since the second quarter. Gorden is a 3rd string RB and White is second string. Phillips is 3rd string but our other 2 QBs are injured. Stop whining. The Huskers defense is atrocious.

^^^^yup. If they went any further down the depth chart, they would have to put pads on the cheerleaders. I was hoping for that honestly.

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

Yeah, here's to Nebraska being a consistently almost-mediocre team. Let's party like it's 1999 just for the team becoming bowl eligible. Let's not even think about winning a conference championship, let alone a national championship. Let's just give up all hope.

It's not the attitude of the fans who have high expectations that sucks. It's the attitude of fans like you.

so 10-2 is almost mediocre? And let me appologize to all of Husker Nation for being such a disgrace to the entire football program. What was that earlier about personal attacks?

10-2 against how many patsy teams? Barely won the games that were considered against our equals. Of course we beat the snot out of the 'lesser' teams. We won't win the hard games under Pelini with his inexperienced coaching staff and failure to game plan. Did they really think Wisky was just going to try and run it up the gut? I mean, that's the kind of stuff WE try on offense. We bang our heads against a wall and wonder 'why didn't that work last time. Maybe this time it will". Unbelievable.