Maybe it's just me but i'd be tackling Borland low and making sure he left the game after his BS.
There was atime in Husker lore when a cheap shot like tha would have been taken care of by some of the road graders up front. Are guys in the 80's or 90's would have gone to blows over that. Borland would quickly be looking through an ear hole at the botteom of a pile.

Amen. We need to find some guys with a mean streak.

Kinda like that Suh guy that stomps and kicks guys?

Yea troll. How many penalties did he get while here?

There's worse things in the world going on than the Huskers getting beat down in the B1G championship game. This team still played six tough weeks of football making combacks and playing with some serious heart. This team didn't have the horses especially on defense and everybody knew that. I am really starting to wish that we didn't win the 3 National Championships in the '90's I'm tired of the people saying that we deserve this or act like we're entitled to something.

Yeah, here's to Nebraska being a consistently almost-mediocre team. Let's party like it's 1999 just for the team becoming bowl eligible. Let's not even think about winning a conference championship, let alone a national championship. Let's just give up all hope.

It's not the attitude of the fans who have high expectations that sucks. It's the attitude of fans like you.

• Fire 1

As an outsider:

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

Like the rest of the conference you are lacking talent at LB. THAT is where the biggest issue is outside of the inept Martinez. Dline needs help(it is serviceable) but LB play is atrocious.

Where do i start? I'm just going to make this short as possible because I don't even want to talk about Husker football at the moment, except for what I'm about to say! The Un-thinkable has happened and it happened in a fashion that is first and foremost, the most embarrassing loss in Pelini's Nebraska career!

Pelini's prep routine for this game was a total fail! He held most, if not all practices in shorts, half-pads, and helmets! He always says, you play like you practice during the week. Well then Dumb***, why are you practicing without a single day of tackling in full pads if not more than 1 day? It showed bigtime how clueless Pelini's game prep truly is! No wonder we are so sloppy and un-disciplined as a team every year! He doesn't know basic game prep practice requirements! We don't need another Callahan who went soft on players in practice! Also, Cotton needs to be fired, Els needs to be fired, and Kaz needs to be fired! Until Pelini at the very least makes changes to the coaching staff he has shown loyalty to a fault and at the expense of Husker fans everywhere, I'm done donating my money to the program!

I hate to do it, because of the players, who deserve all the support we can give them, nothing will change unless the fan base is disgusted enough to show change... and i mean change in the level of support shown to the program!