It's not just players....it's scheme. Our offensive and defensive scheme do not mesh with the type of culture and program Nebraska has.

Wisconsin has put up more rushing yards on Nebraska than anyone else in school history! Bo MUST change his defensive scheme to stop the run.

Did they just say that Georgia Tech wants to be in the Big Ten??? Seriously?

If that happens I want back in the Big 12.

Duke, it would behoove you to check out the ongoing expansion thread going right now in the Big 10 forum. Someone accidentally let the cat out of the bag on that one...it wasn't supposed to be announced until after the ACC title game. #16 could be North Carolina, FSU, Virginia, or Kansas...

And the B1G may not stop at 16...

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

Given that Taylor had one unbelievably amazing TD run tonight, and otherwise has 5.6 yards per pass attempt, 17 runs for 36 yards, 2 INTS, a fumble loss, and taken 6 sacks, I might have to dispute your 95% of the time figure.

But if look at it that way. The first INT went right through Kenny's hands. Not saying I disagree with you, because he hasn't had his best game by FAR, but the blocking has something to do with that also.

Still running the starters I see.

They haven't thrown a pass in the second half. I'd focus more ire on the defenders who gave up than on the team who runs it every single play.

I have to agree with him ^...yes their starters are in. But its not their fault they run once and its a touchdown.

Yeah, exactly!

Plus, that Wisconsin team has been in a funk. Only a 7-5 season, 3 OT losses, not great coming down the stretch. They need that team to feel good about themselves and play a complete game tonight. They have to get their psyche fully right for the Rose Bowl now, can't be thinking about sparing the other team's feelings.

It's not just players....it's scheme. Our offensive and defensive scheme do not mesh with the type of culture and program Nebraska has.

Wisconsin has put up more rushing yards on Nebraska than anyone else in school history! Bo MUST change his defensive scheme to stop the run.

Exactly. They beat are butts by dressing like us, recruiting like us and running like NU of the past

Martinez will not get you to where you want to go. He's not a big game qb and If there is someone even close to being comparable start getting him in the games.

He had a bad game tonight. A pick six and almost another (9 yard line was as good as six tonight.) Still, T-Mart isn't the problem. The guy plays his heart out. And 95% of the time he's money. So, no.

Given that Taylor had one unbelievably amazing TD run tonight, and otherwise has 5.6 yards per pass attempt, 17 runs for 36 yards, 2 INTS, a fumble loss, and taken 6 sacks, I might have to dispute your 95% of the time figure.

and leads the nation in fumbles for the third straight year.

He's the cancer and the cure all in one package.