Where do i start? I'm just going to make this short as possible because I don't even want to talk about Husker football at the moment, except for what I'm about to say! The Un-thinkable has happened and it happened in a fashion that is first and foremost, the most embarrassing loss in Pelini's Nebraska career!

Pelini's prep routine for this game was a total fail! He held most, if not all practices in shorts, half-pads, and helmets! He always says, you play like you practice during the week. Well then Dumb***, why are you practicing without a single day of tackling in full pads if not more than 1 day? It showed bigtime how clueless Pelini's game prep truly is! No wonder we are so sloppy and un-disciplined as a team every year! He doesn't know basic game prep practice requirements! We don't need another Callahan who went soft on players in practice! Also, Cotton needs to be fired, Els needs to be fired, and Kaz needs to be fired! Until Pelini at the very least makes changes to the coaching staff he has shown loyalty to a fault and at the expense of Husker fans everywhere, I'm done donating my money to the program!

I hate to do it, because of the players, who deserve all the support we can give them, nothing will change unless the fan base is disgusted enough to show change... and i mean change in the level of support shown to the program!

What about Papoopis?

I don't have a problem with Wisconsin "running up the score". If these players and this staff don't like it then feel free to stop them. Oh wait we still have our starters in the game and we haven't been able to stop them all night even with a "defensive genius" at the helm. Personally I hope Wisky continues to lay the hammer down and finally show everyone that this coaching staff especially Bo is inept.

I know that Martinez puts up a lot of numbers but doesn't he seem flustered in Big Games?

I just see panic. A better O game plan with better power I formations would help but he still seems out of sorts

I think it is more the bad situations that we get put in. Meaning that we get behind too fast, he isn't a throw it 40 times guy. But that is the situation that we usually find ourselves in.

As great of a player as Braxton is (I think he is something special), he would struggle in a drop back throw it 40-50 times knowing that he HAS to complete a majority of them.

Man, what a nightmare, so here goes...

1. Why exactly is the Wisconsin coach wanting a review when his team is up 63-17?

2. Why is throwing down Martinez like a ragdoll not a penalty?

3. What was wrong with that block thrown by Bell, why was it called a penalty, is this flagfootball?

4. Will Compton sucks. I didn't think he could play worse than when I saw him out here in Pasadena, but he has done it.

5. How in the world can Wisconsin be this much better in all phases of the game? Why was the game a few weeks ago so much different?

6. Is Pelini gonna be given a short rope by the new AD?

Husker football can't be this bad...can it be? I think they have regressed under Pelini, especially since Suh left...