it looks like its gonna be the Outback bowl.

Branno

LSU.... great.

Someone tell me how we'll keep it under four TDs.

Play good defense, mistake-free football, win the turnover margin and score at least more than 28 points less than they score.

So, in other words, do things they haven't done all season against opponents not named Idaho State.... well, the first three things.

I'll support the Huskers wherever/whomever they play. Can't believe some are nervous about who we draw. If we really want to be taken seriously, we ought to want the challenge of an SEC team. We won't get better or earn respect by beating up on the lesser teams. Strap it on, line 'em up and see how we compete. Otherwise we can stop pretending we are/want to be relevant.

I'll support the Huskers wherever/whomever they play. Can't believe some are nervous about who we draw. If we really want to be taken seriously, we ought to want the challenge of an SEC team. We won't get better or earn respect by beating up on the lesser teams. Strap it on, line 'em up and see how we compete. Otherwise we can stop pretending we are/want to be relevant.

If we want respect, we take the B1G like we should've this year and we don't lose 70-31 on national television to a 7-5 team while said team racks up over 500 yards rushing on a defense giving the moniker, "Blackshirts." I support Bo on some level, but the foundation cracked after what I seen last night. At some point a head coach needs to step up and make the tough decisions and he better do that in the off-season. How in the hell can we compete with a SEC team with how we just played against arguably the 5th best team in the B1G behind OSU, PSU, Michigan, and Nebraska?

^^^^^^^^^REALLY? Have you been watching any SEC football at all this season. We stand NO chance against any of the upper echelon in the SEC. A&M will easily put 70 points on us by the third quarter and LSU will run the ball down our throats until we tap out. I want us to be taken seriously as much as you do but try not to overlook the obvious.