Bielema to Arkansas

huskerfan92

Once again Badger fans.

Barry Alvarez this guy is not.

Everyone respected Barry in the conference. No one respected this guy. Barry was also arguably the best coach in the Big Ten throughout the 90's. He couldn't beat scUM to save his life but he couldn't get a 1/3 of the recruits they could get.

You'll be fine.

Surprise move.. He must see tOSU dominating his side of the conference..

Turdue just fired their coach

Wisky just lost their coach

PSU is going to be a mess for at least 6 years

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

This might jinx me but I'm going to get my Big Ten Champ Game Tix the first day they are released in the summer.

While I don't disagree Ohio State will be strong favorites, Wisconsin won't fall off that hard after they get Chryst back.

After the extra point was kicked to turn the 69 into a 70, I told a few of my blubbing Badger friends that "this result will come back to you".

Sure didn't think it would take three days.

What was he supposed to do? And the athletes? Go for two to make it more difficult? They would have scored two, I think.

Nebraska used to have the same conundrum. We'd be up by 50 and running nothing but vanilla runs up the middle and STILL score another 2-3 times. You can't tell your team to roll over and lay down until the clock allows it. If we had played better, it wouldn't have been an issue.

That said, glad Bret is gone. Now, if someone would offer Urban 12 mil a year . . . Ah, who am I kidding. We won't get better by dumbing down the competition. Only way to improve, surprisingly, is to improve.

After the extra point was kicked to turn the 69 into a 70, I told a few of my blubbing Badger friends that "this result will come back to you".

Sure didn't think it would take three days.

What was he supposed to do? And the athletes? Go for two to make it more difficult? They would have scored two, I think.

Nebraska used to have the same conundrum. We'd be up by 50 and running nothing but vanilla runs up the middle and STILL score another 2-3 times. You can't tell your team to roll over and lay down until the clock allows it. If we had played better, it wouldn't have been an issue.

That said, glad Bret is gone. Now, if someone would offer Urban 12 mil a year . . . Ah, who am I kidding. We won't get better by dumbing down the competition. Only way to improve, surprisingly, is to improve.

Urban Meyer can't hold down a job. remember he quit florida then came back the next day. He will be gone 3 years tops

IU is IU

Illinois is a mess

While I don't disagree Ohio State will be strong favorites, Wisconsin won't fall off that hard after they get Chryst back.

He has a 18million dollar buyout. hes not going anywhere.

"This time around, they went with the candidate who was so committed to getting the job he volunteered to put a hefty buyout clause in the contract to assure athletic director Steve Pederson he was in it for the long haul."

http://www.wfmj.com/...ttype=printable

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=141&f=2455&t=10935288&p=1