Anyone headed to Orlando?

Georgia fan here, but I'm sitting in the Nebraska section (with four Husker buddies). Just wondering if anyone from this board is planning on making the trip. Should be a great game, and an even better party..

My guess is you are not going to have to worry about sharing armrests and likely not even have to worry about sharing a row.

It's the fact that we went there last year, got killed in our best chance to win a conference championship and play in a BCS in over a decade, and accept the loss to UGA before you even get down to Orlando, that's why there will not be a normal sized husker crowd, I'm seriously guessing 10k, if we made it to the rose bowl we would have 40k easy. Just not worth the $

My brother in Nebraska said there was a news report about travel agents who were primed to book the flood of Rose Bowl packages on Saturday.

The next day they received zero requests for trips to Orlando.

Zero.

Apparently the travel agents were convening to discuss emergency measures.

i heard the same thing from my Dad! He works with plenty of travel agents, he said no one called the next day

My brother in Nebraska said there was a news report about travel agents who were primed to book the flood of Rose Bowl packages on Saturday.

Zero.

i heard the same thing from my Dad! He works with plenty of travel agents, he said no one called the next day

If this is really the case, we're in a lot more trouble than I thought. I figured most fans would travel regardless.

Zero.

If this is really the case, we're in a lot more trouble than I thought. I figured most fans would travel regardless.

Fans are probably still trying to digest the CCG. It might be a while before people can process it and make the decision to go to the bowl game.