lionsfan93

Player: Devante Bond

Hometown: Roseville, Cali

School: Sierra C.C. (JUCO)

Position: LB

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 230

40 time: 4.65

Offers: Fresno St., Houston, Kentucky, Miami (FL), Syracuse, UNLV, Utah St., Washington St.

(No offer from Nebraska yet, but Kaczenski stopped by his school today (12-6) and an offer may be coming soon)

qCkeN.gif

Rivals: :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star

ESPN:

Have we offered?

Not that I have heard of, yet at least. Its only a matter of time IMO. This guy mixed with Gregory is one heck of a pass rush. Add Hooks into the mix and that is a lethal combination.

Would love to see Hooks here. Don't think we have much of shot though. Would definitely be lethal.

Have we offered?

Not that I have heard of, yet at least. Its only a matter of time IMO. This guy mixed with Gregory is one heck of a pass rush. Add Hooks into the mix and that is a lethal combination.

Would love to see Hooks here. Don't think we have much of shot though. Would definitely be lethal.

Which is sad

Have we offered?

Which is sad

Yes it is. You would think the "Suh Affect" would help. Still not paying off like it should though.