LB Devante Bond [Miami Commit]

lionsfan93

And we are officially K State :lol:

I don't like it either, but it seems to work for ole' Bill.

Until we start winning championships we are gonna be up against it trying to recruit top, top level guys and getting alot of them here out of High School. I really don't see a problem with getting a few JUCOs to fill in. Really when you think about it, it's like what Osborne used to do except TO was lucky and could use Prop 48 to get guys in early instead of having them go to JUCOs. When prop 48 went away, our recruiting battle really took a steep climb from a hill to a mountain.

JUCO LB's have been great to Nebraska for a long time, though. Terrell Farley, Demorrio Williams, Lavonte David...

I realize this. I was just joking because we are having to get so many JUCO defensive players this year. I hope they all come here though.

Man would I welcome the sight of a 11-1 BCS eligible team. Who plays clean, sound football, and gets the most out of what little talent they can bring in. ;). In all seriousness, if thats what it takes, then go out and get experienced 2 year contributors.

• Fire 1

Anything new on Bond, Devante Bond?

He visited Miami this weekend. Nothing new from my knowledge of his standing with NU, however

I haven't heard anything yet either. But he isn't as crucial right now. He wont graduate until the spring if I'm not mistaken. Plus, he is a luxury, not a necessity (like Hooks/Russel).