Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

We Bulldog fans over at our site (dawgrant) have noticed that you are down on your team.

Do you realize that UGA went to the SEC championship game last year, lost, and then went on to lose against Mich State in the Outback?

Aaron Murray was still the quarterback with over 3000 yards, and we had the same "NFL" defense, most of whom stayed for this year, but it was basically the same guys.

You do realize that Georgia has lost its last two bowl games, right?

Your players are big and fast and talented and mean, right?

What do you have, 2 losses, 3?

Georgia lost, nay, got blown out by a mediocre South Carolina team this year, 35-7. Yall are ranked right around South Carolina right now, aren't you?

Stop all of this pissing and moaning and whining and crying- "Woe is me, we have to play a competitive game, waaa.... sniffle sniff sniff... waaaaah."

Grow a pair, act like men.

Let's get started. Give me some chalkboard talk.

What's your offensive line? Names, weights, height, class.

Who's your defensive line? Yall play a 4-4?, what is your scheme? Who are your linebackers? Who is mike and who is ted? Or do yall do the Alabama thing and make up positions?

Talk to me, you bucktoothed corn cobs.

You had me until here.

• Fire 2

First off thank you!!!!!

Now O-line

LT: Brent Qvale 6-7, 315 Jr.

LG: Seung Hoon Choi, 6-2, 290, Sr

C: Justin Jackson is injured I'm not sure if he'll be back so the starter is listed as Mark Pelini, 6-0, 285, So.

RG: Spencer Long, 6-4, 305, Jr.

RT: Jeremiah Sirles, 6-6 310, Jr.

They play very well at times and then other times you're shaking your head wondering what the hell is going on.

Play a 4-3 matchup zone defense. Very effective a lot of the time. But, when it doesn't work you have a disaster like last Saturday.

Buck LB: Sean Fisher Not a game changer but a pretty solid player most of the time.

Mike LB: Will Compton excellent until you get him in space

Will LB: Alonzo Whaley about the same as Fisher, a Freshman Santos plays at times and has more speed.

I'm sure others will jump on this and say I'm a sunshine pumper and that all these guys suck but, they really aren't that bad just get burnt like everyone else. Sometimes more than you would like.

We Bulldog fans over at our site (dawgrant) have noticed that you are down on your team.

Do you realize that UGA went to the SEC championship game last year, lost, and then went on to lose against Mich State in the Outback?

Aaron Murray was still the quarterback with over 3000 yards, and we had the same "NFL" defense, most of whom stayed for this year, but it was basically the same guys.

Georgia lost, nay, got blown out by a mediocre South Carolina team this year, 35-7. Yall are ranked right around South Carolina right now, aren't you?

Stop all of this pissing and moaning and whining and crying- "Woe is me, we have to play a competitive game, waaa.... sniffle sniff sniff... waaaaah."

Who's your defensive line? Yall play a 4-4?, what is your scheme? Who are your linebackers? Who is mike and who is ted? Or do yall do the Alabama thing and make up positions?

You had me until here.

Same here. But I guess I will bite:

We play a 4-3 defense. Our CBs play press man coverage most of the game, and we almost always come out with 2 deep safeties who play a cover-2 over the top to try and stop the deep pass. Our D-Line blows with exception of Eric Martin.

Our offense is obviously our strength. Our Offensive line is made up of mostly former walk-ons but has been the best O-line Bo has put on the field in his tenure. Our QB is the next coming of Joe Montana but also runs a sub-4.4 40-yard dash. Our senior RB is half Superman, half Jesus, and our backup RBs are all pretty studly. We have one of the best WR corps in the nation (that one's actually not a joke). The big thing about the offense is that they turn the ball over WAY too much.

Good luck to Georgia. Hoping for a good game.

He's only trying to get us optimistic about our team so he and his lackeys can feel justified and have a clean conscience in talking smack and making fun of us.

I'm being entirely serious, by the way. That's like 90% of their discussion over at SECrant.

In what way?

First off thank you!!!!!

Now O-line

LT: Brent Qvale 6-7, 315 Jr.

LG: Seung Hoon Choi, 6-2, 290, Sr

C: Justin Jackson is injured I'm not sure if he'll be back so the starter is listed as Mark Pelini, 6-0, 285, So.

RG: Spencer Long, 6-4, 305, Jr.

RT: Jeremiah Sirles, 6-6 310, Jr.

They play very well at times and then other times you're shaking your head wondering what the hell is going on.

Play a 4-3 matchup zone defense. Very effective a lot of the time. But, when it doesn't work you have a disaster like last Saturday.

Buck LB: Sean Fisher Not a game changer but a pretty solid player most of the time.

Mike LB: Will Compton excellent until you get him in space

Will LB: Alonzo Whaley about the same as Fisher, a Freshman Santos plays at times and has more speed.

I'm sure others will jump on this and say I'm a sunshine pumper and that all these guys suck but, they really aren't that bad just get burnt like everyone else. Sometimes more than you would like.

There's an All-American in there.

Tell me about D-Line.

Nice to see you finally got to use the internet machine on the town computer finally. Is the cornpone almost ready?