Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

We Bulldog fans over at our site (dawgrant) have noticed that you are down on your team.

Do you realize that UGA went to the SEC championship game last year, lost, and then went on to lose against Mich State in the Outback?

Aaron Murray was still the quarterback with over 3000 yards, and we had the same "NFL" defense, most of whom stayed for this year, but it was basically the same guys.

You do realize that Georgia has lost its last two bowl games, right?

Your players are big and fast and talented and mean, right?

What do you have, 2 losses, 3?

Georgia lost, nay, got blown out by a mediocre South Carolina team this year, 35-7. Yall are ranked right around South Carolina right now, aren't you?

Stop all of this pissing and moaning and whining and crying- "Woe is me, we have to play a competitive game, waaa.... sniffle sniff sniff... waaaaah."

Grow a pair, act like men.

Let's get started. Give me some chalkboard talk.

What's your offensive line? Names, weights, height, class.

Who's your defensive line? Yall play a 4-4?, what is your scheme? Who are your linebackers? Who is mike and who is ted? Or do yall do the Alabama thing and make up positions?

Talk to me, you bucktoothed corn cobs.

We run a 2-3-2-6, with a flux capacitor scheme, We blitz on 1st and 3rd downs but only if the yards to gain are even. We run a 4 gap, 6 deep with 3 spy's. Our lineman average 105lbs, and our secondary are all over 300lbs...

I loled.

We Bulldog fans over at our site (dawgrant) have noticed that you are down on your team.

Do you realize that UGA went to the SEC championship game last year, lost, and then went on to lose against Mich State in the Outback?

Aaron Murray was still the quarterback with over 3000 yards, and we had the same "NFL" defense, most of whom stayed for this year, but it was basically the same guys.

Georgia lost, nay, got blown out by a mediocre South Carolina team this year, 35-7. Yall are ranked right around South Carolina right now, aren't you?

Stop all of this pissing and moaning and whining and crying- "Woe is me, we have to play a competitive game, waaa.... sniffle sniff sniff... waaaaah."

Who's your defensive line? Yall play a 4-4?, what is your scheme? Who are your linebackers? Who is mike and who is ted? Or do yall do the Alabama thing and make up positions?

We run a 2-3-2-6, with a flux capacitor scheme, We blitz on 1st and 3rd downs but only if the yards to gain are even. We run a 4 gap, 6 deep with 3 spy's. Our lineman average 105lbs, and our secondary are all over 300lbs...

862cfcc4-629e-4bfd-88a5-ff593496d8b9.jpg

Another pro-tip for husker staff... very few holding penalties get called against UGA's opponents, because the refs are looking for defensive fouls with the beasts that are usually borderline fouling on every play with pure aggression.

Feel free to hold. They say there's holding on every play. Why Alabama got called for zero holds is evidence. Coach your OL and All American to hold baby hold. If it gets called, lay off for a play or two, then start holding again.

I almost gave a sh#t about what you said

Also, feel free to chop block. If your coach has any sense, he'll watch tape from the Ga Tech game, they run the triple option, cut blocks, but also chop blocks while the player is engaged up top, but refs never call it. With a qb of the caliber the Huskers have, get your AA in the tape room and teach him to knock down some 360# dudes at the knee while tattoo-boy runs like the wind into the secondary. Yes yes?

Also, feel free to chop block. If your coach has any sense, he'll watch tape from the Ga Tech game, they run the triple option, cut blocks, but also chop blocks while the player is engaged up top, but refs never call it. With a qb of the caliber the Huskers have, get your AA in the tape room and teach him to knock down some 360# dudes at the knee while tattoo-boy runs like the wind into the secondary. Yes yes?

What?

f#*k Wisky!

This is a new game. We will win. UGA will be off all game due to their stupidity in the last 10 seconds of their title game. UGA will come out like NU usually does, slow. Once they start feeding their DLine some Scooby snacks, they will wake up and realize that its too late to come back.

I see Chucktown Husker is reading. I used to live in the Old Village. I have many gamecock friends in the area.

I was over by Dunes West just outside Mt. Pleasant the last few years. I wish I was still there, we moved to Omaha in August. I have a fair amount of friends that are gamecock fans as well. Looking forward to playing the dawgs. Hope it's a good game.