Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

In addition to demanding an answer from Mills about Martinez's criminal appearance and its apparent irony, I demand to know why you think a 308 makes you more of a man when I can outshoot you at any distance with a $250 243 savage.

Ha ha! Ya think? Your cheap .243 Savage will send a slug at most maybe 700 yds and be able to hit anything--that is, if you aim really, really high. So your Walmart budget weapon will cover an area somewhat less than 20% of a square mile. Let's just say one or two square miles for good measure. 308_Husker's "308" covers an area of 40,000 square miles. Of course we're talkin apples and oranges here. But I doubt you really know what I'm talking about, do you? :lol:

Over a cornfield, you can cover 40,000 square miles. In a practical sense, 700 yds is more than enough. And I've only got $250 into it. Not Walmart. I got mine from classifieds.

Edit- your ballistic numbers are off. 243win is over 3000 fps. No need to aim "really really high".

So it's a used Walmart budget gun. lol

btw, 308_Husker's "308" is an area code that covers just over half the state of Nebraska, a bit over 40,000 square miles.

I got got. Congratulations for tricking me.

Here's our thumbsucker in action, gentlemen... The QB might get rid of the ball, but he's still going to be pulling turf out of his facemask.

HbbI6.AuSt.71.jpeg6_685960.jpg11647478.jpg

So let me get this straight.... You have this big bastard playing DT and your run defense is still sh#tty? We have no hope ever to be good at run defense again....

Edit- your ballistic numbers are off. 243win is over 3000 fps. No need to aim "really really high".

So that's about a foot of elevation--maybe just "really high" not "really, really high".

Taking arc into consideration, we are talking about aiming a foot high to make a head explode from a mile away. I don't have the optics for that, but if I did, then we are talking physics and I win.

I know a guy that would out shoot any of you' se guys. He unloaded a bolt action 4-10 before a buddy of ours could empty a pump action 12 gauge w/o choke and downed four grouse. The guy is amazing. From 100 yds he bragged he'd knock the eye out of a crow on top of a light pole with a bolt action 22 with a broken stock.

Blam! Right through the eye!!!

Can't figure out why our defense hasn't played well this year. We returned almost everyone from last year, sans suspensions the 1st 4 games, but never could stop the run this year. Now we have a fast QB that will cause us problems. If we can get enough stops on the Huskers we should be okay on offense. I think this game will be high scoring and should be a fun game to watch.

Can't figure out why our defense hasn't played well this year. We returned almost everyone from last year, sans suspensions the 1st 4 games, but never could stop the run this year. Now we have a fast QB that will cause us problems. If we can get enough stops on the Huskers we should be okay on offense. I think this game will be high scoring and should be a fun game to watch.

If it's high scoring, it will favor Georgia. The only chance Nebraska has is to keep it relatively low-scoring.

I don't know, our passing defense has been pretty good this year. If we can keep you in 3rd and long, I feel good about our defense. Your QB is like Shaw from USCe and we have problems with those kind of QB's. Martinez is faster too, some of those runs he makes are amazing, really good athlete.