Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

It's unexcusable to give up 350 yds on the ground to any team, but if you're going to do it, the reigning national champs are the ones that are going to make it look easy. Let's not forget that the "sh**ty" run defense also stopped Bama at the 1, and came up with the 3 & out stop that allowed that final 1:12 drive.

It's unexcusable to give up 350 yds on the ground to any team, but if you're going to do it, the reigning national champs are the ones that are going to make it look easy. Let's not forget that the "sh**ty" run defense also stopped Bama at the 1, and came up with the 3 & out stop that allowed that final 1:12 drive.

Trust me when I tell you that all of us on team Husker respect the s**t out of your defense. It will not be an easy game. Lets not hope that if and when nU falls behind that our O.C. doesn't try to turn Martinez into Steve Young... It won't be pretty.

I know a guy that would out shoot any of you' se guys. He unloaded a bolt action 4-10 before a buddy of ours could empty a pump action 12 gauge w/o choke and downed four grouse. The guy is amazing. From 100 yds he bragged he'd knock the eye out of a crow on top of a light pole with a bolt action 22 with a broken stock.

Blam! Right through the eye!!!

We've got some marksmen in the south, but not like in the midwest and west, mother of invention and all. We have large plants called "trees" so that a hunter doesn't need to make a 300 yard shot to drop an animal, generally speaking.

Lets not hope that if and when nU falls behind that our O.C. doesn't try to turn Martinez into Steve Young... It won't be pretty.

If Martinez goes to the air out of desperation, he will be lining the pockets of Rambo and Shawn Williams, because it'll translate directly into improving their draft stocks.

I know a guy that would out shoot any of you' se guys. He unloaded a bolt action 4-10 before a buddy of ours could empty a pump action 12 gauge w/o choke and downed four grouse. The guy is amazing. From 100 yds he bragged he'd knock the eye out of a crow on top of a light pole with a bolt action 22 with a broken stock.

We've got some marksmen in the south, but not like in the midwest and west, mother of invention and all. We have large plants called "trees" so that a hunter doesn't need to make a 300 yard shot to drop an animal, generally speaking.

Oh yeah? Well, Nebraska is the home of Arbor Day! Ha!

What's Georgia the home of, POOP!?!?

• Fire 1

Guns are for pussies. Try a bow sometime. Then you can you those trees you have, stand in them, and wait for the critter to get withing 10 yards. Rifle hunting is for those that cant.

Guns are for pussies. Try a bow sometime. Then you can you those trees you have, stand in them, and wait for the critter to get withing 10 yards. Rifle hunting is for those that cant.

I agree, I'm in the market for one now. My draw length blah blah I could go to a custom $hop and get awe$ome, but I'm going classified and hoping to find something after the season, problem seems to be that the sellers don't know what they have so I really can't get specifics on cams and draw etc etc.