Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

Perfect!!! Now if you can wrap you're head around why only one person "got" your poop reference you can see why no one outside of your click gets the" Ponie Possie schtick". Get it?

Meanwhile, the Pony Posse has more people trying to join than I can keep track of, the members are actually capable of spotting sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek, lowest-common-denominator commentary and Husker Shark isn't even a member.. :dunno

But hey, have fun banging your super hot Huskerbabe wife in her hooker boots. You should see if she is okay with posting a video of that online for everyone to see as well. :thumbs

Obviously Landlord wants me to post a video of the wife so he can pleasure himself to it. Listen, get over yourself. If you have that big of a following then start your own pony possie web site.

Secondly, grow up. I realize that your young and immature but I could construe your last post as a personal attack.

If you are referring to my wife being a hooker because she has on high boots. Then all I have to say is that you are displaying your emotional maturity for all to see.

Thirdly, you don't speak for all Husker fans. So I would suggest when replying to our gracious Georgia fans that you not use the word "We" when refering to the fan base as a whole.

As Shakespeare would say "Thou doest protest too much" In other words......shut up.

• Fire 1

Also, feel free to chop block. If your coach has any sense, he'll watch tape from the Ga Tech game, they run the triple option, cut blocks, but also chop blocks while the player is engaged up top, but refs never call it. With a qb of the caliber the Huskers have, get your AA in the tape room and teach him to knock down some 360# dudes at the knee while tattoo-boy runs like the wind into the secondary. Yes yes?

Speaking of which: what conference refs are we getting?

Gawd, I hope its not the Big XII - IV + II

Perfect!!! Now if you can wrap you're head around why only one person "got" your poop reference you can see why no one outside of your click gets the" Ponie Possie schtick". Get it?

Meanwhile, the Pony Posse has more people trying to join than I can keep track of, the members are actually capable of spotting sarcasm and tongue-in-cheek, lowest-common-denominator commentary and Husker Shark isn't even a member.. :dunno

But hey, have fun banging your super hot Huskerbabe wife in her hooker boots. You should see if she is okay with posting a video of that online for everyone to see as well. :thumbs

Are you going to get a job soon or are you going to continue to be a what, sophomore-and-a-half from jr. college, making fun of other members?

If people are knocking down your door, and you are beating them off with a stick*, why not start your own website? Vbull is cheap and so is bandwidth. You can be somebody.

Again, man, I'm sorry; believe it or not, Nebraska has some cool fans...just, wait around and look a little more...btw, we love y'all

Plus one to you sir. The voice of one doe's not define us all.