Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

This was not my intent. I am just a devil worshipping alkie looking for a good time on the husker board.

Thank you God for I have finally found my south of the mason Dixon line brother :-)

Nah, he's not your brother, he thinks we are a bunch of cornbred hicks. Which is rather amusing coming from someone from the south. I ain't buying your talk deeprig9, you're just putting on a show and I ain't buying one of your tickets. You guys might be good now, but you don't have the tradition we have and we've not only shown it on the field, but the NCAA record book shows it. I know what you're doing, I see it on your board as well. I thought about joining to make this friendly, but I'm not doing it now. See around here we respect our opposing teams, we clap for them when they come on the field and we clap for them when the come off the field. That's what we call hospitality, guess you would call it "southern" hospitality. However.............if you decide to cross us, god help you, the list of teams we hate is short, but if you make that list you've earned that title. Your team isn't worth hating right now...............not yet, you're mearly a blip on the ride that is Husker football and after you're gone we won't think about the Georgia Bulldogs again. Won't even creep into our minds.................when Georgia wants to grow up, they want to be the Huskers. Please, when you get a moment PM me and I'll get you the password to the woodshed. We can continue this fun in there..........almost anything goes in there.

• Fire 5

I like this thread, it's helping to bring the fire back to our proud board, to our proud fanbase. While we may lose the game we are NOT cowering in fear over the Georgia Bulldogs...................not in the least! We are a storied program with a rich and proud tradition and you just might get a pissed off angry Husker team Georgia. What will you do then? What happens if we push you around on the field? If our "thug" QB runs all over that defense of yours? When our BLACKSHIRTS have a month to prepare for your candy a$$es?! I would RATHER play a SEC team than a PAC 12 team, that way WHEN we beat you................we can tell you to take that little chant of your's and shove it up your sorry a$$es then we'll raise you the chant of HUSKER......................POWER!!!!

This post doesn't mean the personal attacks can fly, it is meant to rally the troops, remember the board rules.

Well said sir! GGGGOOOOO BBBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGGGGG RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDD, GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!

Dawgs, Huskers, I'm torn!

I'm an SEC fan and am familiar with these Dawgs from the other board, but my wife is from Omaha and her family are all Husker fans!

I want both teams to do well and this to be a great nail-biter of a game.

This thread has some pretty entertaining smack talk. It started slow but y'all got it goin finally. good job! :thumbs

and GEAUX TIGERS!

ETA: Let's hear some good coonass comments now, c'mon y'all can do it. For you Husker fans, "y'all" is like "you guys".

I typed slow for the Counciltuckians