Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

Dawgs, Huskers, I'm torn!

I'm an SEC fan and am familiar with these Dawgs from the other board, but my wife is from Omaha and her family are all Husker fans!

I want both teams to do well and this to be a great nail-biter of a game.

This thread has some pretty entertaining smack talk. It started slow but y'all got it goin finally. good job! :thumbs

and GEAUX TIGERS!

ETA: Let's hear some good coonass comments now, c'mon y'all can do it. For you Husker fans, "y'all" is like "you guys".

I typed slow for the Counciltuckians

I think most people know what y'all means, but what the heck does coonass mean? I've never heard that one to be quite honest with you.

Shoot! y'all isn't just a southern term, folks around here use it all the time. I figured we'd hear a 'y'oouns out of you boys rather than a y'all. But Georgia must be a little more civilized than most SEC folks. ;) Your coach is a class act, for sure-your boys play tough ball but I don't know about this game. The Huskers will be like a coon that got its tail ran over by a car. Hurt like heck but it made them mad as he!! Blackshirts are not pretty when they are mad and Bo is a bull when he's mad. We're all hoping the Huskers will enter this game with that 'Us against the world' mentality that has wrecked havoc on teams on several occasions. Welcome to the board and may the best team win. GBR!! (While we female Husker fans can't physically 'grow a pair' our dedication and passion for Husker football would make you think we have them-we're that TOUGH!! We support our boys through thick and thin-through good games and really ugly ones (like last Saturday) but we're right there with them every step of the way. So don't y'all be messin' with us! We're like Mama Bears with their cubs!!! We love our team and we'll spit in the face of anyone who messes with them! ;)

Coonass: Controversial term. Cajun for 'backward/ignorant' (to some it is the ultimate racial slur!) or it could be a compliment similar to Chicano to one of Mexican descent. For some it means 'best friend'. Dawgs: What does it mean to y'all?

• Fire 1

Obviously Landlord wants me to post a video of the wife so he can pleasure himself to it. Listen, get over yourself. If you have that big of a following then start your own pony possie web site.

Secondly, grow up. I realize that your young and immature but I could construe your last post as a personal attack.

If you are referring to my wife being a hooker because she has on high boots. Then all I have to say is that you are displaying your emotional maturity for all to see.

Thirdly, you don't speak for all Husker fans. So I would suggest when replying to our gracious Georgia fans that you not use the word "We" when refering to the fan base as a whole.

As Shakespeare would say "Thou doest protest too much" In other words......shut up.

Holy sh#t... It's not about being mature or immature. I'm sorry you're too busy strutting around acting like you're too macho to take part in some silly sarcastic banter. Because obviously the fact that you're beating on your chest and taking testosterone pills makes you superior to someone who actually has a good sense of humor. If you can't understand a little sarcastic, playful humor, then I feel sorry for you, honestly.

And for the record, no, I am not a member of the pony posse. That doesn't mean I think I'm too good for it, or that I can't find any humor in it. Maybe you just need to loosen your jock strap and grow a sense of humor.

Not about testosterone or chest thumping. Doe's EVERY comedian make you laugh? Is every joke funny to you? To each his own. Alot of what is said is not humorous to everyone, different strokes for different folks. I have a sense of humor that is different from your ACTUAL sense of humor.

Maybe you need to loosen your jock Shark.

Not about testosterone or chest thumping. Doe's EVERY comedian make you laugh? Is every joke funny to you? To each his own. Alot of what is said is not humorous to everyone, different strokes for different folks. I have a sense of humor that is different from your ACTUAL sense of humor.

Maybe you need to loosen your jock Shark.

I'm not the one calling out people for being immature, so point the thumb, buddy.

Let's leave huskerprid's slutty wife out of this.

Blah, blah, blah

Hey, I'm on your side here. Your motif of posting sexually suggestive images of your wife is just as sad and just as much a cry for attention as the pony posse thing.

But at least, as far as this forum goes, it's original. I can respect that.

• Fire 4
Let's leave huskerprid's slutty wife out of this.

Blah, blah, blah

Hey, I'm on your side here. Your motif of posting sexually suggestive images of your wife is just as sad and just as much a cry for attention as the pony posse thing.

But at least, as far as this forum goes, it's original. I can respect that.

Thanks for your .05 worth of psyche evaluation Sally. It's about as original as your moniker