Grow a Pair, Huskers.

deeprig9

In what way?

Here, I'll show you.

The amount of respect and fear they have of UGA and the SEC in general, along with their own self-hatred, makes it impossible for me to want to frick with them.

Why couldn't we get pitted against a cocky overrated irrational fanbase?

wow they are melting bad... trying to help em out a lil ... no fun if they dont talk shite LOL

hell not even fun frickin with a team that has already gave up Iconbanghead.gif

I'm trying to get them talking. Maybe I can bring out the 10 or 15 homers who will talk shite.

The last post even has a link to this thread.

• Fire 3

First off thank you!!!!!

Now O-line

LT: Brent Qvale 6-7, 315 Jr.

LG: Seung Hoon Choi, 6-2, 290, Sr

C: Justin Jackson is injured I'm not sure if he'll be back so the starter is listed as Mark Pelini, 6-0, 285, So.

RG: Spencer Long, 6-4, 305, Jr.

RT: Jeremiah Sirles, 6-6 310, Jr.

They play very well at times and then other times you're shaking your head wondering what the hell is going on.

Play a 4-3 matchup zone defense. Very effective a lot of the time. But, when it doesn't work you have a disaster like last Saturday.

Buck LB: Sean Fisher Not a game changer but a pretty solid player most of the time.

Mike LB: Will Compton excellent until you get him in space

Will LB: Alonzo Whaley about the same as Fisher, a Freshman Santos plays at times and has more speed.

I'm sure others will jump on this and say I'm a sunshine pumper and that all these guys suck but, they really aren't that bad just get burnt like everyone else. Sometimes more than you would like.

There's an All-American in there.

Tell me about D-Line.

Awful. Absolutely awful. If you can't steamroll us up the middle, something's wrong. And if you're OC doesn't try to? Fire him. He deserves it. We have one threat off the edge that is completely negated if you run straight forward.

Offense: Jarvis Jones causes at least two turnovers in this game. I don't know how that kid does it, but he finds a way to get the ball out of there, and quick.

First off, go f#*k yourself with a corn cob.

Second off. I like you.

Our offense is dynamic. It needs to be less dynamic. It is dynamic in the sense that it can score a lot while also giving the opposing team many opportunites to score an equal or greater amount. If I had my say, our offense would be:

BURKHEAD,%20REX%201574.JPG

He is the one and only hope of not turning the ball over. If he gets 35 carries against Georgia, we are controlling the clock. If he gets 35 carries, we are not throwing pick 6's on the first possesion of the game. If he gets 35 carries we are probably scoring without relying on retardedly ridiculous 75 yard scrambles. If Rex gets 35 carries, we have a fighting shot. If we put the ball solely in the hands of this dude and expect to win games:

67111225.jpg

Then you will beat us by 39 points and we will all be very sad.

Defensively. Uh.

Guetamala%20hole.jpg

Well there is one of those in our A, B, C, and D gaps. Feel free to run through any of them for huge gains and points.

Our safeties will run into the gap and look like they are about to make a play, but they will whiff. And whiff badly.

I expect it to be either a 3-5 point game going either way, or a 40 point Georgia win. There will be no inbetween.

Defensively:

My take: Our DL is a weakness and has been all season. Our "best" DL is out (and in contrast to what a few may believe, he didn't have a tremendous year, but did have great moments...even qouted from his brother there)...... Rome is a DT who can't get off a block to save his soul (and even 'quit' the team for awhile if that tells you anything about his personality)....Cam Merideth had potential as a DE during his first 2 years, but for some reason the training staff didn't do a great job of monitoring him...got way to big (slow) to play DE and move to DT, where he is undersized... Our DE's aren't bad... Martin has flashes of brilliance, then will get lost for 3 quarters... on the other side, Ankrah was my appointed "Golden Child" when he arrived on campus, but has yet to even make a name for himself and Carter is an average DE imo..

LB: The fact that the board has been "raving" about the RS / injured freshman and saying they can't wait until next year should be a good enough sign....Comptom is the best we have. He will plug up the middle and is pretty good, until we ask him to cover a slot back.....Fisher is undersized... Whaley is on-off.... just has never really developed into a full time stud....

CB: This is probably the strength of the defense. We will get up and press guys and play physical. Apparently too physical for the run-oriented Big 10, as we do get the occassional PI call...I reallly like our CBs....... At DB, not bad...but sometimes inconsistant. Stafford came on late with a few great games...picking passes and hitting...but then misses a ton of tackles in Big 10 championship game.

Overall, I give this defense a C- for the year. We started slow and everyone was "down" on the D.....then we have a few pretty decent games...blackshirts handed out......... played well vs Minn and Iowa late, but obviously the sh!t hit the fan vs Wisonsin.

May sound negative, but that is truly my honest opinion of this year's version of the defense....led by a 1st year DC, who at times looks like he has a great feel for the scheme and lost at others (probably his inexperience)....although, most believe Pelini actually runs the defense.

Sorry if the board doesn't feel like talking trash....We have had a pretty darn good year (better than my 9-4) prediction, but at the same time, we have been blasted 2-3 times on National TV, by teams that don't match the talent of Georgia. Why would we get in a "pissing match" at this point, only to let all of you come back on the board and take pleasure of rubbing our faces in it.

I for one, think that we will show up and give the Dawgs a hell of a game for awhile. Bo will have this team ready to play. But, sorry to say, talent will win in the end and Georgia is just too talented. This will NOT be a 70 pt outing by Georgia. I think it will be a lot closer than some think.

• Fire 2

We play a 4-3 with a 1-gap D-line, asking them to have 3-4 DL responsibilities, more or less. And then a match read coverage scheme - I think that's what it's called - with each level of the defense reading and reacting to the level above them. This has worked great in the past, but I'm not sure our current edition is up to snuff -- particularly the defensive line.

On offense, we have assembled a fantastic crew of skill position players at WR and RB (and solid as hell TEs), but the line -- particularly the tackles -- are a real liability, especially in pass pro, it would seem. Our QB is a dynamic playmaker, but he's hot and cold, and so goes the offense. I think we're really having to work around the limitations of the OL, but we're able to do some great things because of the explosiveness we have. It is often a big-play or miss offense, though, and better defenses are able to fluster us.

The key is scoring enough points against the NU defense to mitigate the almost inevitable big plays we'll have here or there, and then put the offense behind the 8-ball and be able to focus on taking away the pass. If it's a close game and we can run and pass change-up, defenses might be in trouble.

Yeah, fans everywhere are more down on their own teams than outsiders probably are able to understand (Wisky fans happily shooing Bielema out the door - eh?!?). I'm really glad we got this matchup. If we couldn't get a BCS bowl, playing against a team that was playing for the National Title in their last game is the best we could've asked for, I think. This is an outstanding opportunity for this Nebraska team to show its stuff. Good luck to you guys.

Also knapp, lol :lol:

That guy holding the ball looks like a criminal. Is he your quarterback?

Yes, that is Taylor Martinez.... whom is one of the best dual-threat QB's in the nation, and will be in the Heisman race next year.....take it to the bank...

BUT..... unfortunately, for Taylor and Nebraska, he has a pretty good knack of turning the ball over.

In fact, when I say "dual threat"..... I mean that he gives BOTH teams a chance to score when the ball is in his hands.

** By the way, I am a TM fan !!! Wait until the haters jump in !

The good news is that UGA's offensive line sucks. UGA offensive line vs Nebraska defensive line is probably a wash.

Do what South Carolina did. Get aggressive and rush linebackers. So what if you leave a hole in the middle. Murray doesn't complete passes when he's about to get creamed. He has trouble just getting out of the pocket to throw it away. He tends to just collapse and say "Aw Shucks!"

Speaking of UGA's OC, Mike Bobo, many many UGA fans have wanted him fired for years. He shows signs of brilliance, but he also has the Bobo ability to call a draw on 3rd and 12. Many UGA games have been "Bobo'd".

We Bulldog fans over at our site (dawgrant) have noticed that you are down on your team.

Do you realize that UGA went to the SEC championship game last year, lost, and then went on to lose against Mich State in the Outback?

Aaron Murray was still the quarterback with over 3000 yards, and we had the same "NFL" defense, most of whom stayed for this year, but it was basically the same guys.

You do realize that Georgia has lost its last two bowl games, right?

Your players are big and fast and talented and mean, right?

What do you have, 2 losses, 3?

Georgia lost, nay, got blown out by a mediocre South Carolina team this year, 35-7. Yall are ranked right around South Carolina right now, aren't you?

Stop all of this pissing and moaning and whining and crying- "Woe is me, we have to play a competitive game, waaa.... sniffle sniff sniff... waaaaah."

Grow a pair, act like men.

Let's get started. Give me some chalkboard talk.

What's your offensive line? Names, weights, height, class.

Who's your defensive line? Yall play a 4-4?, what is your scheme? Who are your linebackers? Who is mike and who is ted? Or do yall do the Alabama thing and make up positions?

Talk to me, you bucktoothed corn cobs.

We run a 2-3-2-6, with a flux capacitor scheme, We blitz on 1st and 3rd downs but only if the yards to gain are even. We run a 4 gap, 6 deep with 3 spy's. Our lineman average 105lbs, and our secondary are all over 300lbs...

• Fire 2